2/23/2019 -- Red Line Brewery Tour: Winter 2019
OFFICIAL BREWERY EVENT FROM Circle Brewing Company
Visit Official Event Site
Jump on the Capital Metro Red Line to visit 4 breweries and win some cool swag.The first Red Line Brewery Tour of 2019 is coming in hot! If you've been on the tour before, well you know the drill. And if you're a first-timer here's the low down.
Train hop with the Capital Metro Red Line to 4 local breweries (listed below) and receive a custom enamel camp mug!
- Circle Brewing Company at Kramer Station
- Black Star Co-op Pub & Brewery at Crestview Station
- The Brewtorium Brewery & Kitchen at Highland
- Zilker Brewing Company at Plaza Saltillo
How the tour works:
1. Grab an official Red Line Brewery Tour punch card. *Available at all 4 locations.*
2. Buy (and drink) a beer at each brewery to receive a stamp for that brewery on your punch card.
3. At the last brewery, turn in your completed punch card to receive a limited edition, custom enamel camp mug!
***PLEASE NOTE: The custom camp mugs are limited and will be given out on a first-come, first served basis to those who complete the tour.***
-Do I have to visit the breweries in a specific order?
Nope, all 4 breweries are minutes from Capital MetroRail stops so whatever order makes the most sense for you!
-Does this event cost anything?
Besides the delicious beer you will buy at each brewery, this event is totally free.
-Are the camp mugs only at 1 brewery?
We will have them at every location!
Event listing posted on February 4, 2019 4:57PM