2/9/2017 -- Barrel Aged Blackout Stout & Barrel Aged Barley Wine Release Party
OFFICIAL BREWERY EVENT FROM Great Lakes Brewing Company
Visit Official Event Site
Join us in celebrating this year’s release of Barrel Aged Blackout Stout and Barley Wine at GLBC.2017 BARREL AGED BLACKOUT STOUT & BARLEY WINE RELEASE DETAILS
Thursday, February 9 from 7:00PM - 10:30PM at the GLBC brewpub.
Your ticket includes:
BEER AND MORE
- Guaranteed access to purchase up to four (4) 22 oz. bottles of 2017 Barrel Aged Blackout Stout and four (4) 22 oz. bottles of Barrel Aged Barley Wine ($17.95 each)
- Live music from Austin Walkin’ Cane
- Heavy and light hors d'oeuvres
- Complimentary valet service
RARE BEER SAMPLINGS
Each guest will receive one (1) sample of each of the following specialty draft-only beers:
- 2017 Barrel Aged Blackout Stout (5 oz. pour)
- 2016 Barrel Aged Blackout Stout (5 oz. pour)
- 2015 Barrel Aged Blackout Stout (3 oz. pour)
- 2017 Barrel Aged Barley Wine (5 oz. pour)
- 2016 Rackhouse Ale (5 oz. pour)
- 2017 Rum Barrel Aged Belgian Quad (5 oz. pour)
THE FINE PRINT
- Admission: $55 per person (tax and gratuity included; non-refundable and non-transferable to a later date).
- Reservations available online only!
- Guests must purchase tickets in advance and be 21 years of age with a valid ID to attend. No ID, No Entry. No Exceptions.
- Please Note: Tickets cannot be refunded or transferred. Details subject to change without notice.
GENERAL BARREL AGED BLACKOUT STOUT & BARREL AGED BARLEY WINE RELEASE DETAILS
Attending our Barrel Aged Blackout Stout & Barrel Aged Barley Wine Release Party guarantees you access to bottles. For those who can’t attend, a limited number of bottles will go on sale ONLY in the GLBC gift shop on Friday, February 10 at 10:00AM. Each bottle costs $17.95. Limit two (2) bottles per customer for both Barrel Aged Blackout Stout & Barrel Aged Barley Wine, while supplies last. Sorry, but we are unable to “hold” beer, and all purchases must be made in person (no phone orders). As always, customers must present valid ID to purchase alcohol.
Event listing posted on January 10, 2017 4:15PM