WOLCOTT, Conn. — A beer that tastes like a Cannoli? A hoppy ale usually found on the West Coast? A Belgian ale that tastes like wine? A German beer made with agave nectar that is used to make Tequila? An IPA made from only hops grown in Idaho and mashed potatoes? An oatmeal stout made with Kona coffee and bacon?
Where on Earth can such beer and creativity be found? In a startup brewery located in Wolcott CT. We are launching a funding campaign centered on helping folks find our brewery and our amazing line of creative and fresh beer. We feature 8 products right now and adding more every week.
- Black Hop IPA – Combo of a porter, bock and IPA. Hoppy bold and black.
- German Cerveza – German Kolsch. Light golden with a twist of Agave nectar that is used to make Tequila
- Rye Porter – Dark wheat, rye make this a tasty session beer
- West Coast Pale Ale – California common that is just as good and fresher than importing from the West Coast
- Cannoli Beer – Completely unique ale made with cinnamon, local nutmeg, powdered sugar, chocolate sprinkles and cream. Best served at the Brewery.
- Concord Grape Saison – Twist to a Farmhouse or Belgian Saison made with regional concord grapes that borders between a beer and wine.
- Idaho IPA – Made with potatoes and hops only grown in Idaho
- Bacon Kona Stout – A breakfast beer made with Kona Coffee , oatmeal, and steeped in bacon. Yes bacon.
Our goal is to help people find the brewery. We are looking to add a 14 foot sign and build out an amazing tasting room centered on the skills of Sullivan Brothers Builders who own the building. We need signage, a new front deck, front door and signs. We are looking to open our doors in the Spring but need the public’s help to put us on the map and help your fellow craft beer lovers find us. And you get great merchandise to show your pride in supporting your local craft brewery.