PORTLAND, Ore. – Lompoc Brewing will release eight holiday beers on draft this season. The beers will be available at a release party on Monday, Nov. 26 from 4 pm to 11 pm at Lompoc Sidebar, 3901 N Williams Ave. The beers will go on tap at Oaks Bottom and 5th Quadrant on Tuesday, Nov. 27. One of the beers, C-Sons Greetings, will also be released in 22-oz. bottles, which will be available at the release party.
- Blitzen: A bright, straw-colored holiday favorite, this golden ale is dry hopped with Centennial hops, orange peel, coriander, and cinnamon. The hops and orange peel combine for a citrusy aroma and flavor with a slight spice finish. Something tells us Rudolph won’t be your favorite reindeer anymore! 4.6% ABV
- Smoking Bishop Helles: Let us take you on a holiday journey with this German-style lager that was brewed with smoked malts from Weyerman Malting. With an aroma that will remind you of cozying up to the fire, this golden lager has a crisp and dry finish. 5.1% ABV
- Red Ryeder IRA: This India red ale is a collaboration with Nomcraft Brewing out of Aridagawa, Japan. Crimson in color with a citrus and spice profile, it’s everything you’ll want on your Christmas list…just be careful not to shoot your eye out! 6.7% ABV
- C-sons Greetings Imperial IPA: A deep copper colored ale brewed and dry-hopped with all seven “C” hops for a piney, citrusy, floral and resinous aroma. C-sons Greetings offers a full hop flavor with a rich caramel malt finish and an endless developing hop presence. 8% ABV
- 2016 Old Tavern Rat: A dark amber colored barley wine that was aged for two years prior to its release, this barley wine features a strong bitterness that is balanced with the sweetness of caramel and toffee flavors. 9.4% ABV
- 2016 Rye Barrel Aged Belsnickel: Whether you’ve been impish or admirable, a visit from Belsnickel is a critical part of Christmas. This robust American porter was aged in Heaven Hill Distillery rye whiskey barrels for two years. Hints of oak, chocolate, tobacco, and roasted malts permeate the palate. 6.2% ABV
- 2017 Franc’ly Brewdolph: This Belgian-style red ale was aged in Maryhill Winery Cabernet Franc barrels for 11 months. It has an oaky aroma with a mild fruitiness, finishing with a spicy clove flavor. Sure to go down in history. 7.7% ABV
- 2017 St. Nick’s Nightcap: This Bier de Garde is a malt-forward French style pale ale that was aged for 17 months in Maryhill Winery Cabernet Sauvignon barrels. Reddish-bronze in color with a toasted oak aroma, it has a malty sweetness with flavors of rhubarb and tart cherry. 7.2% ABV
About Lompoc Brewing
Established in 1996, Lompoc Brewing is a longtime Portland favorite that brews eight year-round beers and an ever-rotating lineup of seasonals. You can find Lompoc in bottles, cans and on draft at locations throughout Oregon and Washington, and at its three Portland neighborhood pubs: 5th Quadrant and Sidebar in North Portland, and Oaks Bottom in Southeast. Lompoc beers are proudly brewed in #LompocOregon, a state of mind. For more information, visit LompocBrewing.com and follow @LompocBrewing on social media.