3/15/2019 -- St. Paddy's Day Green Out Weekend
OFFICIAL BREWERY EVENT FROM Cape May Brewing Company
Visit Official Event Site
We’ll be Greening the Brewery all of St. Patrick’s Day Weekend, bathing the brewery in green light!We’ll be Greening the Brewery all of St. Patrick’s Day Weekend, bathing the brewery’s buildings in green light! Take a stroll through the Tasting Room, check out our St. Patrick’s Day specialty brews, and take a tour of our production facility — they all look better in green!
The festivities begin at 4pm on Friday, March 15th and go through 8pm on Sunday. You'll get a chance to tie-dye a t-shirt in shades of green before 6pm on Friday and from 2-4pm on Saturday!
All weekend long, we’ll be tapping SEVEN Irish-themed one-offs, with our stellar Cape May Stout as a base:
- Green Velvet — Dr. Pepper flavoring, vanilla, and green coloring
- Irish Mudslide — Cocoa nibs, Kahlua and Irish cream flavorings
- Irish Soda Bread — Dried fruits, orange peel, cinnamon, and nutmeg
- Irish Coffee — Coffee and Irish cream flavoring
- Irish Whiskey — Whiskey-soaked wood chips
- Irish Potato — Cinnamon and toasted coconut
- S’mores — Chocolate extract, cocoa nibs, graham crackers, and marshmallow extract
We’ll be tapping them throughout the weekend as each one kicks — there’ll be at least two on tap at all times — and if you’re the lucky person to kick the keg, you’ll win a special prize!
In addition to those seven, we’ll have a special Pot O’ Gold Cask of IPA, conditioned on Lucky Charms marshmallows and edible glitter! They’re always after our lucky charms, so get there early.
You’ll get to sample a true Irish classic, a Black & Tan — Cape May Stout layered on top of Always Ready Pale Ale.
Taste our Leprechaun Flight: Lucky Lager, Cape May Stout, Always Ready, and your choice of One-Off! Upgrade to include this year’s O’Pub Glass!
It’s shaping up to be a great weekend. See you then!
Event listing posted on March 7, 2019 4:06PM