12/8/2018 -- Holiday Open House
OFFICIAL BREWERY EVENT FROM Cape May Brewing Company
Visit Official Event Site
We're feeling festive AF this holiday season and can’t wait to spread the Christmas cheer!We're feeling festive AF this holiday season and can’t wait to spread the Christmas cheer! Our Holiday Open House on December 8th is a great opportunity to check out our space if you haven't already, or simply return for the 47th time. Our brew crew will be spreading joyous laughter while you enjoy Cape May's finest brews.
Okay, let's talk about a few specifics:
- Our doors open at 12pm and brews will be pouring until 8pm. Come and go as you please!
- You’ll be welcomed with warm hot chocolate to sip on while you decide on which brews you would like to enjoy in your flight.
- Grab your beer and friends and join us by the roaring fire pit outside in our beer garden.
- Our Brewtique is stocked with fresh, new gift ideas for the beer lover in your life. Don't forget that 6-pack of Cape May IPA to leave for Santa when he visits. Skip the milk.
- Tour our production facility and brewery. Our Brand Ambassador Paul will be taking you over to our brewery while you learn the history of Cape May Brewing Company and see how we brew beer! All tours are free and no reservations are needed.
- Enjoy a pour from a special limited cask filled with King Porter Stomp Chocolate Porter conditioned on hazelnuts.
- Keg-mas Tree Lighting! The main event. Join us at 4:45pm for a reading of Twas’ the Night Beerfore Christmas, followed by a special holiday toast, and the lighting of our Keg-mas tree!
+ MORE AWESOME STUFF TO COME!
Grab the family and your closest friends and head on down to the tasting room. We can't wait to see you! Cheers.
Event listing posted on November 27, 2018 4:07PM