FAWN GROVE, Pa. – Over the years, South County has evolved as a company, learning incredible things about brewing and growing as a team. After a chance meeting with the talented artist/designer Chris Pappas, we have focused our look and could not be more excited. You will notice familiar key elements as well as engaging new visuals that help document our journey. The mosaic of labels you see above is effectively our production schedule for 2018, some are year-round, some are seasonal and there are still a few surprises coming. This news also coincides with our expansion completing in March of this year.
2018 Expansion Details:
- Installing an automated canning line by CODI Mfg.
- Installing new fermentation and cellar capacity.
- Opening on Sundays starting March, 4th.
- Launching Baltimore County and Western, MD.
- Launching the Berks, Chester, and Philadelphia counties in PA.
- Getting more beer to our beloved supporters in existing markets.
About South County Brewing Company
Founded by JR Heaps (Brewer/Managing Partner), South County Brewing Co. opened in 2011 and is known for brewing its hazy pale ales, IPAs and traditional style lagers. Located in the beautiful Susquehanna Valley just north of the Marland/Pennsylvania state line. Learn more at: www.southocuntybrewing.com. Founded in determination, brewed with intent!