ALEXANDRIA, Va. – The National Beer Wholesalers Association (NBWA) will offer 22 education seminars at its 80th Annual Convention and Trade Show October 8 – 11, 2017, at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada.
“In addition to an outstanding lineup of general session speakers and more than 200 exhibitors participating in this year’s Trade Show, NBWA is excited to offer a diverse selection of education seminars taught by leading experts in their industries,” said NBWA President & CEO Craig Purser. “From warehouse operations to sales strategies, draught beer quality, HR trends, finding new tax savings or getting your legal house in order – this dynamic seminar lineup features something for everyone.”
The education seminars include:
- The 36-Month Employee
- Adding Value to Your Distributorship via Companion Products
- Beer Industry Data Review
- Delivering Effective Sales Meetings
- The Future of Beer Retailing
- The Future of Direct Store Delivery: Strategies to Improve Operations and Delivery Efficiencies
- Get Your Legal House in Order!
- Hang Together or Hang Alone (How a State’s Regulatory and Legal Environment Impact Business Value)
- How Current and Next Generations Can Work Together to Build Effective Next Gen Leadership
- How to Gain the Trust of Brewers Who Didn’t Choose You
- How to Turn Property into Tax Savings
- I Love Incentive Tracking!
- Investing in Performance
- Managing a Growing Portfolio
- Managing Your Health Care Costs for the Future
- Organization Structure Watchouts: Improving Structure and Effectiveness
- Power Play Strategies: David vs. Goliath
- Re-Thinking Performance Management
- Selling Draught Beer Quality
- This Is Not Your Grandfather’s Beverage Warehouse Anymore
- Truth from the Trenches About Warehouse Automation
Registration is available online at www.nbwa.org/convention. Hotel accommodations at Caesars Palace can be made online or by calling (866) 227-5944. Reference the National Beer Wholesalers Association or NBWA to receive the group rates of $209+tax per night for the Julius Tower and $217+tax per night in the Palace, Augustus and Octavius Towers. The last day to make hotel reservations and receive the discounted room rate is September 8, 2017. The NBWA guest room block can sell out prior to this date. Once the block is sold out, room rates cannot be guaranteed.
For more details, please visit the convention page of NBWA’s website at www.nbwa.org/convention. Follow #NBWAVegas on social media for additional updates.
The National Beer Wholesalers Association (NBWA) represents the interests of America’s more than 3,000 licensed, independent beer distributor operations in every state, congressional district and media market across the country. Beer distributors are committed to ensuring alcohol is provided safely and responsibly to consumers of legal drinking age through the three-tier, state-based system of alcohol regulation and distribution. To learn more about America’s beer distributors, visit www.AmericasBeerDistributors.com. For additional updates from NBWA, follow @NBWABeer on Twitter, like NBWA on Facebook, follow NBWA on Instagram and subscribe to NBWA’s YouTube channel.