ALEXANDRIA, VA – The National Beer Wholesalers Association (NBWA) will offer 23 education seminars at its 78th Annual Convention and Trade Show October 11 – 14, 2015, at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada.
“In addition to an outstanding lineup of speakers during the general session and more than 275 exhibitors participating in this year’s two-day Trade Show, NBWA is excited to offer a diverse selection of education seminars taught by the industry’s leading experts,” said NBWA President & CEO Craig Purser. “From sales tips and business strategies to technology solutions and social media, this dynamic seminar lineup features something for everyone.”
The education seminars to be offered include:
- The New Wholesaler Sales Model
- What Else Do You Have? A Look at Emerging Beer Style Trends
- Is Fast-Casual the Best Opportunity for Beer Growth and Profitability in 2016?
- Inform, Organize and Persuade in the Digital Age (For NBWA Distributor Members Only)
- The X Factor of Successful Leadership
- What’s Your 10-Year Plan?
- The Financial Implications of Warehouse Design
- Estate Planning With a Business Interest and Life Insurance Considerations
- Stop Asking Questions: How to Collect Retail Execution Data Without Crippling Your Sales Team
- Turning Merchandisers Into Money
- Out With the Old Ideas, in With the New
- Recent Developments in Beer Franchise Law: Distributor Agreements, Terminations, Proposed Sales and Other Supplier/Distributor Disputes
- Realignment Matters: A New Wave Is Upon Us · OSHA’s Focus on the Beverage Distribution Industry
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Employee Theft
- Warehouse Operations of the Future
- Beer Industry Data Review
- Managing Supplier Expectations
- Building On-Premise Relationships & Sales With Technology & Beer Promotions
- Selling Effectively to Chain Accounts
- The Future of Online Ordering for Consumers, Retailers and Distributors
- Commando Way to Achieving Extraordinary Business Execution
- Optimizing Banking Relationships: How to Capitalize on Current and Future Market Conditions
Registration is available online at www.nbwa.org/convention. Hotel accommodations at Caesars Palace can be made online or by calling (866) 227-5944. Reference the National Beer Wholesalers Association or NBWA to receive the group rates of $205+taxes per night in the Forum Tower or $213+taxes per night in the Augustus, Palace and Octavius Towers. Once the NBWA block is sold, room rates cannot be guaranteed. For more details, please visit the convention page of NBWA’s website at www.nbwa.org/convention. Follow #NBWAVEGAS on social media for additional updates.
The National Beer Wholesalers Association (NBWA) represents the interests of America’s 3,300 licensed, independent beer distributor operations in every state, congressional district and media market across the country. Beer distributors are committed to ensuring alcohol is provided safely and responsibly to consumers of legal drinking age through the three-tier, state-based system of alcohol regulation and distribution. To learn more about America’s beer distributors, visit www.AmericasBeerDistributors.com. For additional updates from NBWA, follow @NBWABeer on Twitter, watch NBWA videos on www.youtube.com/NBWABeer and visit www.facebook.com/NBWABeer.