LOS ANGELES, CA – September marks the celebration of many things: the transition from summer to fall; the dusting off of coats, jackets, and boots; and for beer lovers, the imminent return of their favorite holiday, Oktoberfest. However, in Southern California, without a real seasonal transition and the continued ability to wear flip flops year round, Angelenos get to skip a few of those milestones and get straight to the beer.
With that in mind, Golden Road Brewing is proud to announce Better Weather Fest, a chance to celebrate beer, Los Angeles, LA Beer Week, and LA’s seemingly never-ending supply of sunshine. The September 22nd celebration, which coincides with Golden Road’s one-year anniversary, will also mark the highly anticipated re-release of Burning Bush IPA, which made its debut at last years opening party.
What: Better Weather Fest at Golden Road Brewing
Festival goers will be able to:
- Sip on craft beers from:
- Eagle Rock
- Hangar 24
- Lady Face
- Oskar Blues
- Plus more in the works
- Tour the recently renovated brewing facilities
- Grab grub at The Pub or from one of the food trucks on site
- Enjoy live music
When: Saturday, September 22
Where: Golden Road Brewing
5410W. San Fernando Road
*Street parking will be available onWest San Fernando Road, in addition to local lots within (short) walking distance of the brewery
Cost: $30 presale (before September 20th); $40 at the door; $15 designated drivers
- Tickets include a commemorative Better Weather Fest glass, hat, and drink tickets good for five, 6-ounce pours
- First 500 people to purchase tickets online will receive a special goodie bag that includes a hat, sunglasses, stickers, coasters, and other swag.
- Tickets can be purchased online at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/268322