FREDERICK, MD – Flying Dog Brewery will host “The American Craft Beer Revolution,” a panel discussion and press conference, Friday, June 3 at the National Press Club. The event will provide a platform for leaders of the industry to offer their experience, insight, and outlook while they are in Washington, D.C. for the Brewers Association’s SAVOR: An American Craft Beer and Food Experience.
Participating panelists and their respective breweries will be providing complimentary beer for attendees to enjoy during the event, starting at 3 p.m. in the Holeman Lounge.
The Brewers Association will begin with a presentation on the craft beer industry followed by a moderated panel discussion between:
- Jim Caruso, Flying Dog Brewery, CEO
- Sam Calagione, Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Founder & President
- Ken Grossman, Sierra Nevada Brewing Company, Founder
- Rick Kempen, Bier & Co. (Amsterdam), Export Manager
- Tomme Arthur, COO, The Lost Abbey/Port Brewing Company
After the panel discussion, a social reception and meet and greet will run until 5 p.m.
Due to the panelist participants and the public demand for their excellent American Craft Beer, space for this event will be extremely limited. Arriving early is recommended to ensure entry.