Portland, OR — The Third Annual Oregon Cider Week opens later this month with events all over the state June 20th through 29th. Reverend Nat’s will represent with a full schedule of can’t-miss events, starting with a Cider Appreciation Class one day early on the 19th.
The class will be led by Rev Nat himself, walking a few lucky patrons through over 25 ciders from around the world. Learn the difference between Spanish, English and French styles, and sample hard-to-find bottles from small East Coast producers and New Zealand. $40 per person; Buy tickets in advance at http://bpt.me/720705
The official start of the Week is Friday and Saturday at the Portland Cider Summit at Fields Neighborhood Park in the Pearl District, an amazing tasting event featuring over 120 ciders from producers around the state, country and world. http://www.cidersummitnw.com/portlandeventinfo.html
True Reverend Nat’s fans can’t miss his public taproom’s One-Year Anniversary party on Saturday the 28th. Enjoy free pizza from Sizzle Pie, cider specials and rare cellar finds as Nat debuts the taproom’s new extended hours and the new 12-tap keg cooler!
Rev Nat’s full list of events is below; find the details on the website at http://revnats.com/ciderweek/.
- Thursday 19th, 8-10 pm: Cider Appreciation Class at Rev Nat’s Public Taproom
- Saturday 21st 9-11 pm: Spaceballs, Sizzle Pie and Cider at Rev Nat’s Public Taproom
- Sunday 22nd 12-5 pm: Portland International Cider Cup
- Monday 23rd 6-9 pm: Cidermaker’s Dinner at Gracie’s
- Tuesday 24th 5-10 pm: Sausage, Beards and Tattoos Fest at Rev Nat’s Public Taproom
- Wednesday 25th 4 pm — 2:30 am: C Bar Tap Takeover
- Wednesday 25th 7-11 pm: OMSI After Dark
- Thursday 26th 7-9 pm: Cider & Quiz Night: “Saints & Sinners”ÔÇ¿at Rev Nat’s Taproom
- Friday 27th, 6-10 pm: English and French Cider Experience at Bushwhacker
- Saturday 28th 12pm to 12am: Rev Nat’s Public Taproom 1 Year Anniversary
- Sunday 29th: Cider Brunch at Location TBD
- Sunday 29th 5-10 pm: Phantom Rabbit Farm to Table Dinner
Reverend Nat’s Hard Cider opened in the fall of 2011 in Portland, Oregon and uses only fresh whole apples from Oregon and Washington growers. Reverend Nat’s creates ciders that reflect the region’s strengths and reinvigorate the historical position of hard cider in America. To learn more, check out the website at reverendnatshardcider.com or find us on Facebook or Twitter @revnatscider