- Jet Star aged for 3 months in a whiskey barrel, imparting subtle sweetness and vanilla. The beer will then be freshly dry-hopped in the keg with Amarillo prior to release. This will give the beer a fresh hop aroma, bitterness, and flavor, layered on top of light, oaky barrel-aged flavors.
2. Quarter Cask Whiskey Barrel-Aged Spin Cycle Red Ale
- Spin Cycle Red aged in a 7-gallon barrel for two months. The smaller barrel accelerates aging by increasing surface area in contact with the beer. Lots of whiskey and oak characteristics, including notes of coconut and vanilla. The beer is lower in alcohol than your typical barrel-aged beer, and will be perfect for sipping as the weather starts to warm up.
3. Whiskey Barrel-Aged Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla-Infused Wrecking Ball Imperial Stout
- Aged in a second-use whiskey barrel, the Wrecking Ball picked up subtle flavors of dark, dried fruits, as well as body and sweetness from the barrel. The vanilla beans will be infused just prior to serving to compliment the vanilla notes from the oak and the subtle fruitiness developed by the alcohol and dark malts.
All of the beers at No Boundaries on the River are single-keg-only creations. Once the keg is empty, that beer is all gone!
Next week, No-Li will announce another three of the small batch beers to be featured at No Boundaries on the River, and will continue to announce them up until the week of the festival.
No-Li will have a special menu available that day, as well as live music and other “backyard games.”
There is no entry fee or ticket needed; guests pay as they go.
For more information about the event, please visit www.NoBoundariesBeerFest.
About No-Li Brewhouse
In 2012, brewmaster Mark Irvin and craft beer industry vet John Bryant, teamed up to create No-Li Brewhouse, an internationally award-winning, Spokane-Style craft brewery from the Inland Empire of Washington.
No-Li has won nine international awards, including a gold medal from the 2012 Great American Beer Festival in the Extra Special Bitter category for their Spin Cycle Red.
The brewery currently distributes in 13 select states, and carries 22 oz bombers, 12 oz bottle 4-packs, and draft. For more information, visitwww.nolibrewhouse.com.