Spokane, WA — With less than two weeks from No-Li Brewhouse’s second small batch festival “12,” on August 23, 2014 (noli12.eventbrite.com), the brewery announces their final beer list, and prepares for their first-ever packaged barrel-aged beer release, Blackfill.
No-Li will debut Blackfill, Triticale Whiskey Barrel Aged Wrecking Ball Imperial Stout, at their small batch festival, both on draft, and in packaged 22 oz bottles. No-Li has develop a small batch, year-round, barrel-aging program, to be released in 22 oz bottles. The brewery now has over 40 wine and spirits barrels filled with beer.
“Our barrel-aging program is taking the ‘hands-on brewing aspect’ a step further. Working with the unique flavors of barrels adds another dimension to our beers. It’s the natural evolution of creativity in the brewing world, and we’re hooked!” comments brewmaster and co-owner Mark Irvin.
Guests who attend “12” receive a first taste of Blackfill, and, with only 1200 bottles produced, the first opportunity to buy the limited release in 22 oz bottles.
No-Li will feature a handful of other barrel-aged beers at the festival, as well as some other fun ingredient combinations.
Full Beer List
1.Freshly Dry-Hopped Dry Fly Triticale Whiskey Barrel Aged Born & Raised IPA
- Micro-Barrel Aged Wrecking Ball Imperial Stout
- Dry Fly Wheat Whiskey Barrel Aged Jet Star Imperial IPA
- Cask-Conditioned Barrel-Aged Born & Raised IPA
- Randallized Dry Fly Wheat Whiskey Barrel-Aged Jet Star Imperial IPA
- Oak-Aged Wrecking Ball Imperial Stout
- Townsend Cellars Barrel Aged Aksel Belgian Ale
- Cranberry & Chocolate Infused Oatmeal Milk Stout
- Dry Hopped Winter Warmed Ale
- 8-Month Whiskey Barrel Aged Jet Star Imperial Stout
- Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Bean Infused Rise & Grind
- Blackfill Triticale Whiskey Barrel Aged Wrecking Ball Imperial Stout
For detailed descriptions of the beers please visit the event site at http://noli12.eventbrite.com.
No-Li encourages those interested in attending the festival to buy their tickets early; availability is limited and expected to sell out in advance.
Tickets are $20 in advance, $27 at the door (space permitting).
For more information about the event, please visit NoLi12.eventbrite.com.
About No-Li Brewhouse
Born & Raised in Washington’s Inland Empire, No-Li Brewhouse is an internationally award-winning brewery, crafting Spokane-Style beers with No Boundaries: innovative beers brewed with locally sourced ingredients. No-Li has won nine international awards, including a gold medal from the 2012 Great American Beer Festival. For more information about our beers, brewery & the pub, visit www.nolibrewhouse.com.