Now it’s time to repay the favor, change it up and rock your dad’s taste buds at the 2nd annual Father’s Day CollaBREWtive Brunch, featuring Los Angeles craft brewers, coffee roasters and chefs—including coffee-flavored beers created specially for the event, which is presented by Firestone Walker Brewing Company and Food GPS.
Taking place on Saturday, June 14 at Tiato in Santa Monica from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., this year’s Father’s Day CollaBREWtive Brunch features an expanded lineup of eight brewery-roaster pairings, as well as deliciously eclectic bites offered by a dozen notable chefs at individual food stations. In addition to the one-off coffee beers, the breweries will also offer a second beer from their main lineups, and coffee roasters are brewing coffee. Los Angeles Ale Works will also present a pair of craft sodas, and Pure Water of Los Angeles is supplying water.
This event isn’t just for dads, and the entire family is welcome. The festivities will include kid-friendly activities. Guests are free to chart their own culinary adventure, at their own pace.
Brewery + Coffee Roaster Collaborations
- The Bruery + Tierra Mia Coffee
- El Segundo Brewing Co. + LAMILL Coffee
- Eagle Rock Brewery + Portola Coffee Lab
- Firestone Walker Brewing Co. + Intelligentsia Coffee
- Golden Road Brewing + Handsome Coffee Roasters
- Ladyface Ale Companie + Caffe Luxxe
- Monkish Brewing Co. + Lord Windsor Roasters
- Smog City Brewing + Groundwork Coffee
- Daniel Mattern & Roxana Jullapat (Cooks County)
- Philip Pretty (Fundamental LA)
- Wesley Avila (Guerrilla Tacos)
- Christian Page (Hunters)
- Jimmy Shaw (Loteria Grill)
- Michael Fiorelli (Love & Salt)
- Kajsa Alger (Mud Hen Tavern)
- Ernesto Uchimura (Plan Check Bar)
- Steve Samson (Sotto)
- Daly Thompson (Tiato)
- Zoe Nathan Loeb (Huckleberry + Milo & Olive)
- Cr├¿me Caramel LA
“This event is a tribute to dads, and a showcase for the collective talents of L.A.’s finest breweries, coffee roasters and chefs,” said Josh Lurie of Food GPS. “Whether you’re a father, son or daughter, this event will have flavor to spare.”
Father’s Day CollaBREWtive Brunch Location & Details
A portion of the event proceeds will go to Food Forward (www.foodforward.org), a North Hollywood-based charity whose mission is to rescue and donate fresh local produce that would otherwise go to waste. 2 million pounds of food has been gleaned since 2009, and given to local food pantries, helping feed over 40,000 hungry Southern Californians each month.
Doors open at 11:30 a.m. for VIP guests and 12:30 p.m. for general admission guests on Saturday, June 14, at Tiato in Santa Monica.
VIP tickets cost $90 per person, and include early admission and reserved seating.
General admission tickets are $65 per person.
Children age 7-12: $30. Children six and under: Free. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Purchase tickets at: collabrewtive.nightout.com
Tiato is located at 2700 Colorado Avenue in Santa Monica: www.tiato.com
Free on-site parking available.