Earlier this month, 200 brewers, distributors, suppliers and investors descended upon San Diego, Calif. for our bi-annual Brewbound Session business conference.
It was a jam-packed day of information sharing, and attendees heard numerous thought-provoking discussions with a variety of industry leaders, including:
- Eugene Kashper, Chairman, Pabst Brewing Company
- Vivien Azer, Managing Director, Cowen & Co.
- Brett Joyce, President, Rogue Ales & Spirits
- Tomme Arthur, Founder, The Lost Abbey
- Joel VandenBrink, Founder, Two Beers Brewing & Seattle Cider Company
- Bart Watson, Chief Economist, Brewers Association
- Lester Jones, Chief Economist, National Beer Wholesalers Association
- Alva Mather, Partner & Chair, Beverage Practice Group
- Vann Russell, Founder& Managing Director, Arlington Capital Advisors
The video above highlights a few of the more memorable moments from the December conference.
And if you missed us in 2016, we hope to see you at our next Brewbound Session, taking place on June 15 at the Metropolitan West in New York City. Early registration is now available!