Houston, TX – The craft beer community in Houston will have something new to pour in their beer steins this holiday season. Spindletap Brewery – a Houston-based craft brewery located on the city’s northeast side at 10622 Hirsch Road – will begin a roll-out of its signature beers to select bars and restaurants throughout the Houston area this week. This news comes just shortly after the brewery announced its partnership with local distributor Silver Eagle Distributors earlier this month. All brews will be available in draft form during the initial roll-out, and plans are underway to launch package varieties in 2016.
“We are very excited to partner with Silver Eagle and bring Spindletap’s hometown line-up of brews to Houstonians,” said Spindletap Brewery co-founder Brody Chapman. “We look forward to connecting with the local craft beer scene through the familiarity of our brand, the strength of our brews, and our love for Houston.”
Spindletap Brewery’s brands hitting the market this week on draft include:
- Boomtown Blonde – a blond ale made using German hops, resulting in a full flavor and a crisp finish.
- Honey Hole ESB – honey malt and clover honey make for a smooth ale with subtle bitterness and hints of honey character.
- Hop Option IPA, El Dorado – a single hop IPA with definitive notes of lavender and citrus. El Dorado is the first in a series of Hop Option IPA’s to come.
- Hopper House Double IPA – a double IPA with strong tropical fruit and piney notes, not for the faint of heart, but worth each slow sip.
- Toolpusher Pale Ale – a pale ale that ends smoothly on the palate, thanks to a unique blend of specialty malts and American hops.
Using an iconic moment in Texas history as inspiration for both its name and brews, Spindletap Brewery features a Texas-sized production room as well as a tap room complete with multiple flat screen TVs placed throughout the bar and lounge area, making it the perfect location to watch the big game, enjoy a day with friends or host a private event. Brewery tours also will be available on the weekends. A complete list of tours and tap room hours can be found at spindletapbrewery.com.
“We are excited to partner with Spindletap Brewery and bring a wonderful new assortment of craft beers, along with a little bit of Texas history, to Houstonians,” said John L. Nau, president and CEO, Silver Eagle Distributors. “Their portfolio of beers offer something for every taste and are a fun take on Houston’s deep-seeded history in the oil industry.”
Special events to debut Spindletap in Houston and surrounding areas will take place at local bars this week. More information on these events can be found at Silver Eagle’s website.
About Silver Eagle Distributors
Silver Eagle Distributors, L.P. is the nation’s second largest beer distributor. The company employs more than 1,400 employees that serve 16 counties in Texas through operations in Houston, San Antonio, Pasadena, Cypress, Conroe and Rosenberg. Silver Eagle distributes a broad selection of domestic and import brands as well as microbrews and craft beers and several non-alcohol beverages and waters. For more information, visit www.silvereagle.com.