Longmont, CO, and Brevard, NC — You. Hey, you. Pssst… get over here.
There’s a CANspiracy going down. You want in? If so, read on. Just a heads up… you’ve got until February 20th at 11:59pm MT to sign up.
What’s the CANspiracy?
Each member (the CANspirator) will getcher hands on four separate OB CANspiracy rarer-est of rare Oskar Blues Brewery canned beer releases. These may be delivered in 19.2 oz cans, 32 or 25 oz. Crowler Cans, 12 oz cans, and/or direct 10 second tap pours to your mouth (no glass, all class). It will ALL be canned packages you can ONLY receive if you are a member of the OB CANspiracy.
Barrel-aged beers? Yup.
Passing moments of brewer inspiration? Uh-huh.
OB CANspiracy Benefits
- At least 100 oz of delicious, canned, CANspiracy-specific brews.
- CANspiracy “card”
- Limited edition glassware
- Special release events for CANspirators (you are allowed to bring one guest.. It doesn’t have to be your co-CANspirator… husband, wife, partner, friend, dog, cat, perfect strangers are also allowed)
- 15% discount on all Oskar Blues merchandise purchases in the Longmont or Brevard Tasty Weasel.
- Priority for beer releases at either Tasty Weasel taproom – including bourbon barrel-aged Ten FIDY, Java bourbon barrel-aged Ten FIDY, rum barrel-aged Death By Coconut, etc. The process for this will be communicated at a later date.
How much is this gonna cost me?
$200 for four releases of CANspiracy-specific beers and the above benefits.
What are the beers I get?
We’re diggin’ through our barrels, writing new recipes, and consulting the star charts to choose the best brews to present to ya for this program. We haven’t settled on the exact ones yet, but part of gettin’ in on this CANspiracy is gonna take a little trust. Ya know?
Release Notification Process
There is not a set timetable for each release throughout the year. Shit’s gonna go down when shit goes down. The timing of these releases is dependent on when the beers are ready to roll, but we’ll give you a two week heads up via email for the opening of the release window.
*** Must present a valid government ID at each pickup to confirm CANspiracy membership.
We’ll be hosting “club only” special release day events (food, meet the brewers, lick inside the barrel, etc) to kick off the pickup period. During the first day release event CANspirators MAY be able to purchase additional beer depending on the release. This ability will be communicated for each release.
These awesome sauces will be available from The Tasty Weasel taproom in ColoRADo or North Carolina. (Unfortunately we cannot run the program from our Austin, Texas brewery due to current state laws). You must designate one location only to pickup each release. You cannot switch locations.
Each release will be available for pickup for two weeks during normal Tasty Weasel business hours. Any releases not picked up during this time period will be forfeited to OB. Additional purchases of CANspiracy beers (if possible) will only happen on day one of the release window during the “club only” release event.
We legally cannot ship beers BUT…members CAN assign a “co-CANspirator”. A co-CANspirator is a person that members trust to pickup their beers. Please choose this person carefully, as they may steal yer shit and we do not offer refunds on membership.
One Co-CANspirators is allowed to pickup a maximum of TWO different members’ orders per release. So, again, choose your person carefully. No mules.
*** You or your co-CANspirator must present a valid government ID at each pickup to confirm CANspiracy membership.
If you’re ready to join the CANspiracy then here are the next steps.
1) Purchase your membership through TicketFly. Make sure you indicate at which brewery (Longmont or Brevard) you will pick up your releases.
PURCHASE LONGMONT, CO TICKET
PURCHASE BREVARD, NC TICKET
2) You will be sent an information form from Oskar Blues Brewery where you will appoint a co-CANspirator (if so desired) and other contact information.
3) On February 21st you’ll receive additional communications about the CANspiracy’s first release.
*** All members will receive exclusive 30-day opportunity to renew membership for the next CANspiracy period following the final release period.
Sold Out? We’ve got a waitlist for ya.
This is a limited edition, super hush-hush operation but if you want to stay posted on this and future editions of the CANspiracy… grab one of the “waiting list” tickets.
Meet us in the parking garage at 3am or just email.