Denver — ManCan, the innovator of stainless steel, keg-style growlers, has partnered with top beverage engineers to develop the Perfect Pour Regulator. The development of the new Regulator coincides with ManCan’s Kickstarter shipments to their early backers, set to occur in the coming weeks.
“The Regulator enables our customers—known as the Tribe—to consistently pour the perfect pint,” said ManCan CEO, Chris Mueller. “It’s all about the flow. Perfect pressure and the perfect amount of foam yields the perfect pint.”
The new Perfect Pour Regulator offers these improved features:
- On/off control so pressurization is there when you need it, off when you don’t
- Automatic, two-phase regulator that does not require a pressure gauge
- Simplicity of accepting both threaded and non-threaded CO2 cartridges
- Less CO2 waste, making the Perfect Pour Regulator more cost effective
- Slim and sleek profile with a sturdy and durable design
“The original tap system came with a trigger-based regulator that worked better than anything else on the market,” said COO and ManCan inventor, Kevin Lehman. “But to make the product even more awesome, we needed a consistent, easy-to-use regulator that allows Tribe members to get a perfect pour every time. We had it designed exclusively for the ManCan, so it holds the C02 cartridges perfectly.”
About ManCan Universe LLC
ManCan Universe LLC is changing the way people drink craft beer at home and on the go. The indestructible 64 oz. and 128 oz. keg-style growlers hold carbonation pressure and lock out air to preserve craft beer (and other beverages) far longer than traditional packaging. For more information on ManCan, visit www.mancan.beer and become a fan on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.