Asheville, NC – For the second year in a row Hi-Wire Brewing will be rolling out their RingMaster VIP Beer Club. The RingMaster VIP Beer Club is year-long limited membership program that provides exclusive beer releases to its members. Participating individuals will receive the following as part of their membership:
- Five exclusive sour & wild ale releases per year (2 bottles per release), that are custom beers for RingMaster members. No other customers will be able to purchase these bottles.
- 15% off all Hi-Wire Brewing merchandise
- Free admission to any Hi-Wire Brewing event
- One VIP member Teku glass.
- The opportunity to purchase bottles and cans of ALL releases one day prior to the public release date.
This year, Hi-Wire Brewing will be offering two levels of a membership.
- $200 | all beer must be picked up by member at Hi-Wire Brewing’s South Slope Sour & Wild Ale facility in Asheville, NC (197 Hilliard Ave).
- $300 | includes shipping of beer. *** Hi-Wire Brewing DOES NOT SHIP to the following states due to both state laws and carrier policies: Arkansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah or Washington***
Members must be 21 years or older to be a RingMaster member. If individuals choose the $300 membership level, recipients of beer shipped must be at least 21 years old and must be available to sign for their beer deliveries and verify their age. Visit www.hiwirebrewing.com/vip/ for more information about the RingMaster VIP Beer Club.
About Hi-Wire Brewing
Located in Asheville, NC, Hi-Wire Brewing is known for producing approachable and balanced lagers and ales, most notably Hi-Wire Lager, Bed of Nails Brown, and Hi-Pitch Mosaic IPA. They have two locations in Asheville: the 27,000 square foot Big Top Production Facility & Taproom located half a mile from the Biltmore Estate and the South Slope Specialty Brewery & Taproom located in the South Slope area of downtown, which has a focus on wild and sour ales. Hi-Wire was awarded the most medals at the 2014 NC Brewer’s Cup and was named Best New North Carolina Brewery of 2013 by RateBeer. Most recently, the Zirkusfest Oktoberfest Lager won gold at the 2016 Great American Beer Festival® in the German-Style Maerzen category. Their award-winning beers can be found on draft and in bottles across North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, and Ohio. To learn more about the company, visit hiwirebrewing.com