HOOD RIVER, Ore. – The new Full Sail Grab ‘n’ Go-Go variety pack – loaded with take-anywhere, 12 oz. cans of Blood Orange Wheat, Amber Ale, Citrus Maxima Pale Ale and Airstream IPA – is the perfect variety pack to Grab ‘n’ Go-Go, whether you’re searching for Sasquatch, hoofing it up Mt. Hood, hitching your hammock to a couple of Doug Firs, or even just cooking out in your own backyard.
“The Grab ‘n’ Go-Go has the best of everything, from our gold-standard Amber to our newest refreshing pale ale and balanced IPA,” says Full Sail Brewmaster Greg Doss. “Our new canning line really shines here, making this variety pack the perfect thing to grab and bring along for any adventure, indoor or out.”
The Full Sail Grab ‘n’ Go-Go variety pack contains three each of:
- Full Sail Blood Orange Wheat Ale, a refreshing wheat beer with a twist of citrus body. ABV 5.2% IBU 23
- Full Sail Amber Ale, the brewery’s flagship and Oregon’s original. ABV 6% IBU 31
- Full Sail Citrus Maxima, a balanced pale ale with tart and juicy tropical flavors of grapefruit and pomelo. ABV 5.7% IBU 38
- Full Sail Airstream IPA, a balanced, unfiltered, easy-drinking, Northwest-style IPA, perfect for stargazing, campfiring, spelunking, lake-jumping, or just toasting the end of a great day with friends.
- The Grab ‘n’ Go-Go variety can 12-pack is available year round. Happy Trails!
About Full Sail Brewing Company
Perched on a bluff in Hood River, Oregon, overlooking the mighty Columbia River’s epic wind and kite surfing and the snow-capped volcanic peak of Mt. Hood, Full Sail is a true craft-brewing pioneer. Since 1987, Full Sail has been pouring pure Mt. Hood water, local ingredients and responsible processes into each and every pint. Full Sail’s brews and sustainable practices have garnered more than 300 national and international awards, including more than 200 gold medals and Beverage World’s “Craft Brewer of the Year” distinction. From Full Sail Amber and IPA to Session Lager and bourbon barrel-aged beers, Full Sail consistently strives to brew complex, balanced and ridiculously tasty beers. Learn more at www.fullsailbrewing.com.