The first of three dinners planned is scheduled for Wednesday, June 18th. This four-course craft beer dinner will feature “off the menu” gourmet Mexican cuisine paired with local Four Peaks beer. This is the first time El Palacio has collaborated with the valley’s largest craft brewery and chef Anthony is looking forward to presenting a fresh menu packed with summer flavors that will pair perfectly with each beer.
Here’s the complete Four Peaks dinner menu:
1: Shrimp and Avocado Truffle Gazpacho paired with Sunbru.
2: Taco Salad with Carne Asada and Seasonal Vegetables paired with 8th Street Pale Ale.
3: Pork Three Ways Gordita with Carnitas, Pancetta and Chorizo paired with Hop Knot IPA.
4: Peach Paleta paired with Peach Ale.
Set for Wednesday, June 18, 2014 at 7 p.m., reservations are required and can be made by calling 480-802-5770. The cost is $25++ per person.
El Palacio will feature Santa Fe Brewing on July 23rd and Grand Canyon Brewing on August 14th. Stay tuned to El Palacio’s Facebook page and press releases for more details about the Southwestern Summer Series beer dinner menus. www.facebook.com/elpalaciochandler.
About El Palacio Restaurant & Cantina of Chandler
Open since 2009, El Palacio Restaurant & Cantina of Chandler offers authentic handmade Mexican cuisine, award winning flavors and family friendly hospitality. With robust flavor and quality ingredients, El Palacio has won many awards for their salsa, guacamole, tacos and booth décor at numerous Arizona food festivals including these prestigious events:
- Best Mexican Restaurant, TASTE. Chandler’s Culinary Festival, 2013 & 2012
- Reserve Grand Champion, 1st place Chicken Taco and Veggie Taco and 2nd place Salsa with placement in seven total categories, Arizona Taco Festival, 2013
- 3rd Place for Mild Salsa, My Nana’s Salsa Challenge, 2013
- Best Booth Décor, Taste. Chandler’s Culinary Festival, 2012
- Reserve Grand Champion, 1st place Beef Taco, Anything Goes Taco, Salsa, and Guacamole and 2nd place Pork Taco, Chicken Taco and Seafood Taco with placement in 12 total categories, Arizona Taco Festival, 2012
- 2nd Place Mild & Hot Salsa, My Nana’s Salsa Challenge, 2012
- Best Hot Salsa, Maricopa Salsa Festival, 2012
- 1st Place Salsa and Guacamole, Arizona Taco Festival, 2011
- Overall Grand Champion, 1st Place Mild and Hot Salsa, My Nana’s Salsa Challenge, 2011
El Palacio is open Monday-Friday, 10:30 a.m. — 9 p.m., Saturday-Sunday, 10 a.m. — 10 p.m. and is located at the Crossroads Towne Center 2950 E. Germann Road, Chandler, AZ 85226. Visit www.epfamilyrestaurants.com for a complete menu, catering services and to sign up for special offers. Also, “like” El Palacio on Facebook at www.facebook.com/elpalaciochandler.