Sonoma County, CA — Are you prepared to go hypersonic? Releasing for the second time in bottles, Mach 10™ will be making its way back to shelves this April. Available for a limited time only, this Double IPA is intensely hoppy, with a smooth bitterness and finish. It will tantalize your taste buds, leaving you wanting more.
Master Brewer Peter Kruger states, “Mach 10™ is an unusual Double IPA, in that it uses both New World and Old World Hops.”
This hypersonic Double IPA was designed around a blend of American Cascade and English First Gold hops. Balanced by a soft malt bill, Mach 10™ is accented with light English crystal malt for color and body.
Kruger adds, “The Yakima Valley Cascades really give a nice citrus hop character, while the U.K First Golds add a woodsy spice that really rounds out the aroma. When we’re boiling this beer the aromas are just heavenly…”
About the Beer:
- Description: Pass through the event horizon with this IPA2. American Cascades meld a citrus blast with spicy English First Golds. Savor an intense hoppiness, smooth bitterness and subtle malt character. Prepare to go hypersonic!
- Pairing Suggestions: Spicy Dishes, Savory Dishes, Beef, Poultry & Pork Dishes, Hard Cheeses & Aged Cheeses
- Availability: Limited 22 oz. bottles and draft, beginning in April
- Hops: First Gold, Cascade, Chinook
- ABV: 9.2% – IBUs: 100+ – Double IPA
Mach 10™ will be available at the Healdsburg brewpub beginning Friday, April 8. To find Mach 10™ near you, please visit www.bearrepublic.com/bear-tracker
Bear Republic® develops hand-crafted ales and lagers brewed and aged using the traditional “art” of the masters. All ingredients are hand selected for each batch. Bear Republic works hard to foster a sense of loyalty and tradition from eras gone by.