Sonoma County, CA – Are you prepared to go hypersonic? Making its mark as the newest seasonal release to join the bottled lineup this year, Mach 10™ will be making its debut this May. Available for a limited time only, this Double IPA has a deliciously unique hop profile that will tantalize your taste buds.
Brewed with English Crystal Malt and First Gold Hops as well as American 2-row and Cascade hops, this beer comes off with a thick malt profile that is balanced with citrusy and cedar hop notes, followed by a long clean bitterness.
Master Brewer Peter Kruger states, “Mach 10™ is a mash up of an IPA. I love drinking Mach 10™ alongside some very spicy Gado Gado or other Southeast Asian dish. It really tames the heat…”
About the Beer:
- Description: Pass through the event horizon with this IPA2. American Cascades meld a citrus blast with spicy English First Golds. Savor an intense hoppiness, smooth bitterness and subtle malt character. Prepare to go hypersonic!
- Pairing Suggestions: Spicy Dishes, Savory Dishes, Beef, Poultry & Pork Dishes, Hard Cheeses & Aged Cheeses
- Availability: Limited 22 oz. bottles and draft, beginning in May
- Hops: First Gold, Cascade, Chinook
- ABV: 9.2% – IBUs: 100 – Double IPA
You can find Mach 10™ locally at our brewpub in Healdsburg, CA beginning May 1, 2015.
To find out where you can find Mach 10™ near you, visit www.bearrepublic.com/bear-tracker.