Portsmouth, N.H. – Redhook Brewery is once again hosting its annual Redhook Fest brewery bash on Aug. 18 featuring rockin headliner moe., great food and of course Redhook beer.
Tickets are on sale now for the 16th annual Redhook Fest which reliably attracts thousands of craft beer and music lovers from across New England for the summertime bash in the brewery’s backyard. Redhook Fest is open to all ages, however photo ID is required for the purchase of alcoholic beverages and minors must be accompanied by a parent. The festival will include a vendor village complete with games, activities, and prizes from local cultural and adventure-based businesses.
Tickets for Redhook Fest can be purchased now for $25 at Cataqua Public House, located at Redhook Brewery, and online at www.redhook.com. Kids 12 and under get in free with the purchase of an adult ticket.
What: Redhook Brewery’s 16th Annual Redhook Fest
- An all ages, general admission, festival style event
- Featuring headlining musical guest moe.
- Festival activities of games and prizes from local cultural and adventure-based businesses
- Redhook beer and food from local vendors will be available
When: Saturday, Aug. 18
- Gates open at 2 p.m. Music begins at 2:30 p.m. Party lasts all day
Where: Redhook Brewery
- 1 Redhook Way. Pease International Tradeport, Portsmouth, NH 03801
Who: Thousands of food, music and beer lovers from around New England
Tickets: Available now for $25 at the Cataqua Public House at Redhook Brewery or online at www.redhook.com.
Kids 12 and under get in free with adult admission