Anheuser-Busch announced today a partnership with the United Negro College Fund (UNCF) to award 25 scholarships annually to Black students pursuing STEM majors applicable to careers in the brewing industry.
- Temporary COVID-19 Update
This brewery has not provided an update on their status.
- BREWERY TYPE
- Production - Large
- For more than 160 years, Anheuser-Busch and its world-class brewmasters have carried on a legacy of brewing America’s most-popular beers. Starting with the finest ingredients sourced from Anheuser-Busch’s family of growers, every batch is crafted using the same exacting standards and time-honored traditions passed down through generations of proud Anheuser-Busch brewmasters and employees. Best known for its fine American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, the company’s beers lead numerous beer segments and combined hold 46.4 percent share of the U.S. beer market. Budweiser and Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita were named Brands of the Year for the Beer and the Spirits, Malt Beverages and Wine categories, respectively, by Ace Metrix® in 2014. Anheuser-Busch is the U.S. arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev and operates 16 local breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural and packaging facilities across the United States, representing a capital investment of more than $15.9 billion. Its flagship brewery remains in St. Louis, Mo., and is among the global company’s largest and most technologically capable breweries. Visitor and special beermaster tours are available at its St. Louis and five other Anheuser-Busch breweries.
- ANNUAL PRODUCTION
• Breckenridge Brewery
• Elysian Brewing Company
• Four Peaks Brewing Company
• Golden Road Brewing
• Goose Island Beer Company
• Karbach Brewing Company
• Veza Sur
• Wicked Weed Brewing
• Wicked Weed Funkatorium
- DO YOU WORK FOR THIS BREWERY?
Help us keep this listing up to date.
Request access to edit this brewery listing
Heineken has entered the increasingly crowded hard seltzer segment with two different brands in different parts of the world. And After announcing the end of a tariff exemption for Canadian aluminum last month, President Donald Trump has changed his mind, according to a statement last week from the office of the U.S. Trade Representative.
The long proposed marriage of Anheuser-Busch InBev and Craft Brew Alliance (CBA) appears to be mere months away from consummation. The U.S. Department of Justice on Friday gave its blessing to A-B’s proposed acquisition of the remaining stake in CBA — a deal finally reached in November 2019.
Ten months after it was announced, the Department of Justice has approved the merger of Craft Brew Alliance (CBA) and Anheuser-Busch InBev.
Despite out of stock issues from key suppliers, Labor Day weekend beer sales increased over the holiday weekend last year and indicate the beer category’s off-premise sales will finish the year strong, according to a report from Goldman Sachs Equity Research.
Anheuser-Busch is selling off its Colorado-based wholly owned distribution (WOD) branch. The world’s largest beer manufacturer today announced an agreement to sell its Colorado distribution operations to Norcross, Georgia-based Eagle Rock Distributing, which will expand its operations to Colorado. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. An A-B spokesperson said the company would transition more… Read more »
What does Boston Beer Company founder Jim Koch have in common with Oprah Winfrey, an heir to the Hyatt Hotel fortune, an heiress to Estée Lauder, the co-founder of Uber, and the owner of the NFL’s Washington Football Team?
Anheuser-Busch InBev has begun the search process for replacing long-time CEO Carlos Brito, according to a report Monday in the Financial Times. The Financial Times, citing three sources with knowledge of the search, reported that A-B is “seriously considering” external candidates.
A new generation of leaders is taking the reins at New Ulm, Minnesota-based Schell’s Brewery, as Ted Marti steps down from overseeing operations at the 160-year-old brewery and hands the reins to his sons, according to the Mankato Free Press.
Just ahead of the Labor Day holiday weekend, Anheuser-Busch today launched its next hard seltzer, Bud Light Platinum Seltzer, nationwide.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is “remixing” its Bud Light Seltzer variety pack, adding three new flavors — Cranberry, Grapefruit and Pineapple — that will be featured in a second variety 12-pack with its Strawberry flavor. The new mixed packs are expected to be on store shelves nationwide by Monday, August 31.
A proposed class-action lawsuit alleges that Anheuser-Busch InBev is deceiving consumers by positioning its Veza Sur brewery in Miami as a craft brewery.
Bubble NBA basketball is finally here — and two craft breweries are creating beers branded for their respective home teams. Deschutes Brewery will launch Rip City Lager in partnership with the Portland Trail Blazers. Also today, Framingham, Massachusetts-based Jack’s Abby Craft Lagers announced a four-year partnership with the Boston Celtics.
The COVID-19 pandemic cut into Anheuser-Busch InBev’s worldwide volumes and revenue during the second quarter of 2020. The world’s largest beer maker reported that its total volume in Q2 declined 17.1% — as beer volume declined 17.2% and non-beer volume declined 15.5% — while revenue declined 17.7%.
No job listings found for Anheuser-Busch InBev. Post a job listing now.
Year Round Beers
|No records to display.|
|No records to display.|
No events found for Anheuser-Busch InBev. Post an event now.