Anheuser-Busch plans to sell its wholly owned distribution business in Hawaii to multi-state wholesaler The Odom Corporation, the world’s largest beer manufacturer announced today.
- Temporary COVID-19 Update
This brewery has not provided an update on their status.
- BREWERY TYPE
- Production - Large
- For more than 160 years, Anheuser-Busch and its world-class brewmasters have carried on a legacy of brewing America’s most-popular beers. Starting with the finest ingredients sourced from Anheuser-Busch’s family of growers, every batch is crafted using the same exacting standards and time-honored traditions passed down through generations of proud Anheuser-Busch brewmasters and employees. Best known for its fine American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, the company’s beers lead numerous beer segments and combined hold 46.4 percent share of the U.S. beer market. Budweiser and Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita were named Brands of the Year for the Beer and the Spirits, Malt Beverages and Wine categories, respectively, by Ace Metrix® in 2014. Anheuser-Busch is the U.S. arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev and operates 16 local breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural and packaging facilities across the United States, representing a capital investment of more than $15.9 billion. Its flagship brewery remains in St. Louis, Mo., and is among the global company’s largest and most technologically capable breweries. Visitor and special beermaster tours are available at its St. Louis and five other Anheuser-Busch breweries.
- ANNUAL PRODUCTION
• Breckenridge Brewery
• Elysian Brewing Company
• Four Peaks Brewing Company
• Golden Road Brewing
• Goose Island Beer Company
• Karbach Brewing Company
• Veza Sur
• Wicked Weed Brewing
• Wicked Weed Funkatorium
- DO YOU WORK FOR THIS BREWERY?
Help us keep this listing up to date.
Request access to edit this brewery listing
Anheuser-Busch InBev CEO Carlos Brito officially passed the torch Thursday to Michel Doukeris after 15 years with the world’s largest beer manufacturer.
Today, Budweiser released a digital film entitled “Go Fourth, America” which puts a modern-day spin on the iconic presidential speech from the movie Independence Day.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has pulled from within its ranks for its next North American Zone and U.S. CEO, naming Brendan Whitworth to the post today.
The owners of the Stonewall Inn — the historic bar in New York City where a 1969 uprising sparked the LGBTQ community’s fight for equality and is commemorated every June during Pride month — are removing Anheuser-Busch InBev offerings from the bar in advance of New York’s annual Pride march on Sunday, June 27.
Sierra Nevada has filed a counter lawsuit against Matagrano, Inc., the Chico-headquartered craft brewery’s former South San Francisco-based wholesaler, in the Superior Court of the state of California, County of San Mateo. The trademark lawsuit between Constellation Brands and Anheuser-Busch InBev’s Grupo Modelo over the former’s ability to produce and sell Corona Hard Seltzer will continue, despite Constellation’s motion to dismiss, a federal judge ruled this week.
More than 75% of beer wholesalers said the summer selling season is off to “a strong start,” as Memorial Day trends either met or exceeded expectations, Goldman Sachs analyst Bonnie Herzog found in her latest “Beverage Bytes survey” of about 40 distributors covering 145,000 retail outlets (about a quarter of the total U.S. outlets that sell alcoholic beverages).
Anheuser-Busch (A-B) announced a national campaign with the White House today, incentivizing adults to get vaccinated by offering free beer.
Anheuser-Busch’s (A-B) entire domestic beer and seltzer portfolio — including Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, and Brewers Collective craft brands — is now brewed with 100% renewable electricity from wind and solar power, the world’s largest beer manufacturer announced today.
Breweries that fall outside of the Brewers Association’s (BA) craft brewer definition collectively declined 5%, to 8.2 million barrels in 2020, according to data in the May/June issue of the New Brewer.
Goose Island creates several innovation roles; former Brewbound editor joins Athletic Brewing as emerging brands manager; and Boulevard brings on HR director.
Ready-to-drink cocktail company CANTEEN Spirits announced today thatit has forged a distribution agreement with America’s leading brewer Anheuser-Busch, and investmentfrom the company’s investment and innovation group, ZX Ventures.
Introducing: BON V!V Raspberry Dragonfruit, a celebration of the bold and unexpected featuring a perfect balance of ripe raspberry flavor with delicate notes of exotic, juicy dragonfruit.
Four days after announcing a succession plan for its top leadership post, Anheuser-Busch InBev revealed several executive leadership changes with its wholesaler partners, effective immediately.
No job listings found for Anheuser-Busch InBev. Post a job listing now.
Year Round Beers
|No records to display.|
|No records to display.|
No events found for Anheuser-Busch InBev. Post an event now.