Anheuser-Busch continues to restructure its commercial leadership team, announcing Wednesday the appointment of a new president of its AB ONE division of wholly owned distributors
- Temporary COVID-19 Update
This brewery has not provided an update on their status.
- BREWERY TYPE
- Production - Large
- For more than 160 years, Anheuser-Busch and its world-class brewmasters have carried on a legacy of brewing America’s most-popular beers. Starting with the finest ingredients sourced from Anheuser-Busch’s family of growers, every batch is crafted using the same exacting standards and time-honored traditions passed down through generations of proud Anheuser-Busch brewmasters and employees. Best known for its fine American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, the company’s beers lead numerous beer segments and combined hold 46.4 percent share of the U.S. beer market. Budweiser and Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita were named Brands of the Year for the Beer and the Spirits, Malt Beverages and Wine categories, respectively, by Ace Metrix® in 2014. Anheuser-Busch is the U.S. arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev and operates 16 local breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural and packaging facilities across the United States, representing a capital investment of more than $15.9 billion. Its flagship brewery remains in St. Louis, Mo., and is among the global company’s largest and most technologically capable breweries. Visitor and special beermaster tours are available at its St. Louis and five other Anheuser-Busch breweries.
- ANNUAL PRODUCTION
• Breckenridge Brewery
• Elysian Brewing Company
• Four Peaks Brewing Company
• Golden Road Brewing
• Goose Island Beer Company
• Karbach Brewing Company
• Veza Sur
• Wicked Weed Brewing
• Wicked Weed Funkatorium
- DO YOU WORK FOR THIS BREWERY?
Help us keep this listing up to date.
Request access to edit this brewery listing
Retail sales of Boston Beer Company’s Truly Hard Seltzer continued to increase in Q3, to an estimated +51% year-over-year, according to a recent “Beverage Bytes” retailer survey by Goldman Sachs analyst Bonnie Herzog.
Neighbors of Tree House Brewing Company’s Cape Cod taproom and the company have reached an agreement about on-site operations, according to a report in the Cape Cod Times.
Anheuser-Busch InBev (A-B) is exploring selling some of its German beer brands, valued at $1.2 billion, Bloomberg reported Monday, citing “people familiar with the matter.”
The Washington Capitals were recently named the Bud Light NHL Partner of the Year by Anheuser-Busch for the 2020-21 season at the Bud Light 2021 NHL Summit.
Anheuser-Busch InBev’s (A-B) Cacti Agave Spiked Seltzer is facing a proposed class action complaint that claims the brand misled consumers to believe Cacti contained agave spirits, rather than agave sweetener.
TruAge, the new digital identification solution that enhances current age-verification systems and protects user privacy, has added pilot tests that will help bring the solution closer to broader rollout.
Anheuser-Busch InBev (A-B) announced its solution to the “better-for-you” trend Thursday: Bud Light Next, a zero-carb beer slated for release in early 2022, according to CNN Business.
Anheuser-Busch is rolling out NÜTRL Vodka Seltzer in the US. You’re probably thinking, “another seltzer?”, but hear us out. NÜTRL is vodka-based and made with just three ingredients: vodka, seltzer and real fruit juice.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is launching Stella Artois Liberté, a non-alcoholic (NA) offering for “beer lovers who want to enjoy a beer, but who want the option to reduce their alcohol consumption.”
Anheuser-Busch InBev is reshuffling its commercial leadership team in the U.S. on the heels of the July promotion of Brendan Whitworth as North American Zone and U.S. CEO.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has filed a pair of lawsuits this week, including one accusing the company’s Texas-based energy supplier of price gouging during Winter Storm Uri in February. Symmetry Energy Solutions, which supplies natural gas to A-B’s brewery and glass manufacturing plant in Houston, billed the world’s largest beer manufacturer $4.85 million for its energy use in February 2021, due to Texas’ spot energy market.
Having already innovated its way through the ready-to-drink category with everything from a classic hard seltzer to Natty Daddy Lemonade, Natural Light is looking beyond canned categories for its latest product launch. The beer maker announced this week it has launched into the spirits world with a line of lemonade-flavored Natty Vodka.
A plan that would allow Canadian cannabis company Tilray to issue additional shares needs more votes, CEO Irwin D. Simon wrote to shareholders yesterday in a letter.
No job listings found for Anheuser-Busch InBev. Post a job listing now.
Year Round Beers
|No records to display.|
|No records to display.|
No events found for Anheuser-Busch InBev. Post an event now.