Adam Warrington, who led Anheuser-Busch’s corporate social responsibility team for nearly three years, has left the world’s largest beer manufacturer.
- Temporary COVID-19 Update
This brewery has not provided an update on their status.
- BREWERY TYPE
- Production - Large
- For more than 160 years, Anheuser-Busch and its world-class brewmasters have carried on a legacy of brewing America’s most-popular beers. Starting with the finest ingredients sourced from Anheuser-Busch’s family of growers, every batch is crafted using the same exacting standards and time-honored traditions passed down through generations of proud Anheuser-Busch brewmasters and employees. Best known for its fine American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, the company’s beers lead numerous beer segments and combined hold 46.4 percent share of the U.S. beer market. Budweiser and Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita were named Brands of the Year for the Beer and the Spirits, Malt Beverages and Wine categories, respectively, by Ace Metrix® in 2014. Anheuser-Busch is the U.S. arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev and operates 16 local breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural and packaging facilities across the United States, representing a capital investment of more than $15.9 billion. Its flagship brewery remains in St. Louis, Mo., and is among the global company’s largest and most technologically capable breweries. Visitor and special beermaster tours are available at its St. Louis and five other Anheuser-Busch breweries.
- ANNUAL PRODUCTION
• Breckenridge Brewery
• Elysian Brewing Company
• Four Peaks Brewing Company
• Golden Road Brewing
• Goose Island Beer Company
• Karbach Brewing Company
• Veza Sur
• Wicked Weed Brewing
• Wicked Weed Funkatorium
- DO YOU WORK FOR THIS BREWERY?
Help us keep this listing up to date.
Request access to edit this brewery listing
With the hard tea craze on the brink of explosion, Owl’s Brew, a first of its kind, boozy tea, is launching its new Par-Tea Pack 2 ($10.99 per pack; 4.8% alc/vol) in mid-March with three flavors, including Matcha with hints of pineapple and chamomile, White Tea, Raspberry & Watermelon, and a new flavor, Jasmine, Blueberry & Lemon.
Golden Road Brewing has released Passion Wolf Hazy IPA, a fruited hazy IPA with passion fruit, marking the California-inspired brewery’s first official release of the new year.
Michelob Ultra Organic Seltzer, one of several major hard seltzer launches of 2021, has arrived on shelves in variety 12- and 24-packs and 25 oz. single-serve cans.
Veza Sur Brewing Co. added a total of nine medals to its list of accolades in brewing excellence in 2020 – two from the internationally renowned Brussels Beer Challenge competition and seven from the esteemed beer competition in the U.S. market, USA Beer Ratings.
Brewbound readers in 2020 sought out news about the pandemic, mergers and acquisitions, brewery closures and job changes. 2020 marked a year of shifts for brewers, as well as Brewbound, which shifted its business model to a subscription model. With that in mind, we’ve pulled the five most-read stories before the paywall was introduced and the five most-read stories after.
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV announced today that it has entered into a strategic relationship with a consortium of institutional investors led and/or advised by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, Inc., who will acquire a 49.9% minority stake in AB InBev’s US-based metal container plants for approximately 3 billion USD.
The Atlanta Hawks have been named Anheuser-Busch InBev’s “NBA Partner of the Year,” team executives tell Brewbound. The difference maker for the Hawks: an in-arena activation with rap superstar Big Boi, who was featured on limited edition 25 oz. Budweiser cans sold within the Atlanta market and at the team’s home arena, State Farm Arena.
Diamond certified recording artist, songwriter, producer, fashion mogul and creative force Travis Scott has announced his latest project as a founder and creator of a new brand, CACTI, a venture with Anheuser-Busch.
Chicago’s Revolution Brewing has promoted Doug Veliky to chief strategy officer. In his new role, Veliky will be tasked with leading the finance and marketing divisions of the company, as well as helping set the overall strategic direction of the craft brewery.
Distributors expect the hard seltzer segment to end the year with 155% growth and come close to doubling in 2021 with much of the growth coming from leading brands, White Claw (Mark Anthony Brands) and Truly Hard Seltzer (Boston Beer Company), according to a report from Goldman Sachs Equity Research arm.
Industry watchdog group Alcohol Justice is urging California Attorney General Xavier Becerra to conduct an independent investigation of Anheuser-Busch InBev and Reyes Holdings for what it believes could be antitrust violations related to acquisitions each company has made in the state.
Expanding the brand’s permanent portfolio, the Stella Artois collection will now include the following leading brews: Stella Artois Lager, Stella Artois Cidre, Stella Artois Midnight Lager (seasonal only) and now Stella Artois Solstice Lager.
2021 will mark a “big bet” year for Golden Road within Anheuser-Busch. The world’s largest beer company via its craft business unit, the Brewers Collective, will increase its investment in the Los Angeles-based craft brewery that it acquired in 2015 by seven times in 2021.
No job listings found for Anheuser-Busch InBev. Post a job listing now.
Year Round Beers
|No records to display.|
|No records to display.|
No events found for Anheuser-Busch InBev. Post an event now.