Anheuser-Busch InBev CEO Carlos Brito offered investors and analysts a peek at how the company is approaching future innovations during the company’s third quarter earnings call today.
- Temporary COVID-19 Update
This brewery has not provided an update on their status.
- BREWERY TYPE
- Production - Large
- For more than 160 years, Anheuser-Busch and its world-class brewmasters have carried on a legacy of brewing America’s most-popular beers. Starting with the finest ingredients sourced from Anheuser-Busch’s family of growers, every batch is crafted using the same exacting standards and time-honored traditions passed down through generations of proud Anheuser-Busch brewmasters and employees. Best known for its fine American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, the company’s beers lead numerous beer segments and combined hold 46.4 percent share of the U.S. beer market. Budweiser and Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita were named Brands of the Year for the Beer and the Spirits, Malt Beverages and Wine categories, respectively, by Ace Metrix® in 2014. Anheuser-Busch is the U.S. arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev and operates 16 local breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural and packaging facilities across the United States, representing a capital investment of more than $15.9 billion. Its flagship brewery remains in St. Louis, Mo., and is among the global company’s largest and most technologically capable breweries. Visitor and special beermaster tours are available at its St. Louis and five other Anheuser-Busch breweries.
- ANNUAL PRODUCTION
• Breckenridge Brewery
• Elysian Brewing Company
• Four Peaks Brewing Company
• Golden Road Brewing
• Goose Island Beer Company
• Karbach Brewing Company
• Veza Sur
• Wicked Weed Brewing
• Wicked Weed Funkatorium
- DO YOU WORK FOR THIS BREWERY?
Help us keep this listing up to date.
Request access to edit this brewery listing
Beer drinkers will soon be able to enjoy their favorite brew out of cans that are not only infinitely recyclable, but made from responsibly produced, low-carbon aluminum.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is cashing in on the popularity of its Michelob Ultra beer brand and launching Michelob Ultra Organic Seltzer, expanding its core portfolio to six hard seltzers, the company announced today.
Twelve days after the U.S. Department of Justice approved the acquisition of Craft Brew Alliance by Anheuser-Busch, the two companies have completed their merger and shared details about the new structure of the Brewers Collective, A-B’s craft division.
Anheuser-Busch announced today a partnership with the United Negro College Fund (UNCF) to award 25 scholarships annually to Black students pursuing STEM majors applicable to careers in the brewing industry.
Heineken has entered the increasingly crowded hard seltzer segment with two different brands in different parts of the world. And After announcing the end of a tariff exemption for Canadian aluminum last month, President Donald Trump has changed his mind, according to a statement last week from the office of the U.S. Trade Representative.
The long proposed marriage of Anheuser-Busch InBev and Craft Brew Alliance (CBA) appears to be mere months away from consummation. The U.S. Department of Justice on Friday gave its blessing to A-B’s proposed acquisition of the remaining stake in CBA — a deal finally reached in November 2019.
Ten months after it was announced, the Department of Justice has approved the merger of Craft Brew Alliance (CBA) and Anheuser-Busch InBev.
Despite out of stock issues from key suppliers, Labor Day weekend beer sales increased over the holiday weekend last year and indicate the beer category’s off-premise sales will finish the year strong, according to a report from Goldman Sachs Equity Research.
Anheuser-Busch is selling off its Colorado-based wholly owned distribution (WOD) branch. The world’s largest beer manufacturer today announced an agreement to sell its Colorado distribution operations to Norcross, Georgia-based Eagle Rock Distributing, which will expand its operations to Colorado. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. An A-B spokesperson said the company would transition more… Read more »
What does Boston Beer Company founder Jim Koch have in common with Oprah Winfrey, an heir to the Hyatt Hotel fortune, an heiress to Estée Lauder, the co-founder of Uber, and the owner of the NFL’s Washington Football Team?
Anheuser-Busch InBev has begun the search process for replacing long-time CEO Carlos Brito, according to a report Monday in the Financial Times. The Financial Times, citing three sources with knowledge of the search, reported that A-B is “seriously considering” external candidates.
A new generation of leaders is taking the reins at New Ulm, Minnesota-based Schell’s Brewery, as Ted Marti steps down from overseeing operations at the 160-year-old brewery and hands the reins to his sons, according to the Mankato Free Press.
Just ahead of the Labor Day holiday weekend, Anheuser-Busch today launched its next hard seltzer, Bud Light Platinum Seltzer, nationwide.
No job listings found for Anheuser-Busch InBev. Post a job listing now.
Year Round Beers
|No records to display.|
|No records to display.|
No events found for Anheuser-Busch InBev. Post an event now.