Four Peaks Brewing Co., Arizona’s largest brewery, announced today the launch of Sun Day Solar Seltzer, a hard seltzer produced using clean, renewable energy from the Arizona sun. Packages featuring four flavors—Lime, Grapefruit, Tropical, and Prickly Pear—will begin hitting stores in Four Peaks’ distribution footprint this week.
- Temporary COVID-19 Update
This brewery has not provided an update on their status.
- BREWERY TYPE
- Production - Large
- For more than 160 years, Anheuser-Busch and its world-class brewmasters have carried on a legacy of brewing America’s most-popular beers. Starting with the finest ingredients sourced from Anheuser-Busch’s family of growers, every batch is crafted using the same exacting standards and time-honored traditions passed down through generations of proud Anheuser-Busch brewmasters and employees. Best known for its fine American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, the company’s beers lead numerous beer segments and combined hold 46.4 percent share of the U.S. beer market. Budweiser and Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita were named Brands of the Year for the Beer and the Spirits, Malt Beverages and Wine categories, respectively, by Ace Metrix® in 2014. Anheuser-Busch is the U.S. arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev and operates 16 local breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural and packaging facilities across the United States, representing a capital investment of more than $15.9 billion. Its flagship brewery remains in St. Louis, Mo., and is among the global company’s largest and most technologically capable breweries. Visitor and special beermaster tours are available at its St. Louis and five other Anheuser-Busch breweries.
- ANNUAL PRODUCTION
• Breckenridge Brewery
• Elysian Brewing Company
• Four Peaks Brewing Company
• Golden Road Brewing
• Goose Island Beer Company
• Karbach Brewing Company
• Veza Sur
• Wicked Weed Brewing
• Wicked Weed Funkatorium
- DO YOU WORK FOR THIS BREWERY?
Help us keep this listing up to date.
Request access to edit this brewery listing
Budweiser, America’s beer since 1876, today announced plans to support Budweiser Select at national distribution, after only being available to in-the-know St. Louis residents. The full-flavored, light lager’s national availability comes in response to a growing consumer demand for a lower calorie beer option without sacrificing the taste of a full-bodied beer.
Anheuser-Busch InBev may be looking inward for a possible successor for CEO Carlos Brito. According to Bloomberg News, Michel Doukeris, CEO of A-B’s U.S. business, is the front-runner to succeed Brito.
Anheuser-Busch InBev’s 2020 global revenues declined 3.7%, to $46.8 billion, driven by the continued impact of the COVID-19 pandemic in what was “undoubtedly a difficult year for our colleagues and our business,” CEO Carlos Brito said during a call with investors and analysts Thursday to discuss the company’s Q4 and full-year 2020 earnings. “While we… Read more »
Drizly offered insights into sales of two of the online marketplace’s most popular beer category segments: IPAs and beyond beer, or “hard alternatives,” in the company’s parlance. Beverage packaging company Ardagh Group has proposed spinning off its can packaging operations into a new entity combined with Gores Holdings V, pending shareholder approval, according to a press release.
Veza Sur Brewing Co. is going the extra mile to encourage consumers to leave the bitter taste of 2020 behind and turn to the new SOUTH COAST IPA for the delicious, refreshing and hop-forward experiences they truly deserve in 2021.
To jumpstart 2021 in grand fashion, Widmer Brothers is launching Hazy Jack Pale Ale, a modern take on Widmer Brothers’ 2001 classic Hop Jack Pale Ale.
Anheuser-Busch and Silver Eagle Distributors Houston, LLC are providing 155,232 cans of emergency drinking water to aid in relief efforts from winter weather that recently impacted the Houston-area. The delivery is in response to a request from the American Red Cross to support communities right here in Houston and the Texas coast.
With 30 years of experience brewing approachable, well-balanced beers in Colorado, Breckenridge Brewery just released its first line of hard seltzers called Good Company.
Grupo Modelo, the Mexican business division of Anheuser-Busch InBev, has filed a lawsuit against Constellation Brands, alleging that the company is “misusing and misappropriating” the Corona trademark with Corona Hard Seltzer.
Four Peaks Brewing Co., Arizona’s largest brewery, announced today the release of Rosé Our Way, a beer specifically brewed to mimic the flavors—and appearance—of Rosé wine.
Today, Brewers Collective, the craft business unit of Anheuser-Busch, announced a national partnership with innovative recycling company TerraCycle to promote the proper recycling of personal protective equipment (PPE).
Stella Artois lager will no longer be imported from Europe into the U.S. by the end of the year, Anheuser-Busch InBev announced today. The world’s largest beer manufacturer will move production of its biggest import brand to its U.S. facilities as part of a $1 billion investment the company is making in its U.S. operations over the next two years.
Silver Eagle Beverages and Anheuser-Busch partnered to donate more than 7,000 cans of emergency drinking water to the Natalia Volunteer Fire Department in Natalia, TX, providing a critical resource to the men and women who risk their lives to protect the local community each day.
No job listings found for Anheuser-Busch InBev. Post a job listing now.
Year Round Beers
|No records to display.|
|No records to display.|
No events found for Anheuser-Busch InBev. Post an event now.