The Rye Beer Fest, a celebration of the revival of rye beers, will be held during Portland Beer Week at EastBurn (1800 E. Burnside., Portland, Ore.). The fest will take place on Friday June 7th, from 4pm-2:00am and will feature 20 rye beers with no entry fee.
Caraway crusted pork medallions with braised red cabbage and rye dumplings with Stone mustard cream sauce.
Sazerac cocktails and rye
Entertainment– Live Band with no cover
Tap List – See tap list with description here: https://bitly.com/ZtNBHB
- 10 Barrel Brewing Company- Rude Boy Rye
- Basecamp Brewing Company- Ripstop Rye Pilsner
- Boring Brewing Co- RyePA
- Breakside Brewery- Smallwares Saison
- Burnside Brewing- Spring Rye
- Fire On The Mountain Brewing- Wonderin’ Rye
- Firestone Walker Brewing- Wookey Jack
- Fort George Brewery- Quiet Rye-it
- Green Flash Brewing- Hop Odyssey Imperial Red Rye
- Hopworks Urban Brewery- Fight for your Rye’t
- Oakshire Brewing- Black Moon Rye-sin’
- Oakshire Brewing- 12 Proof
- Old Town Brewing- Mojo RYE’sn Double IPA
- PDX U Brew- You know its going to be allrye’t
- Reuben’s Brews- Reuben’s Imperial Rye IPA
- Rogue Ales- Roguenbier Rye Ale
- Short Snout Brewing- Rye-teous Dude
- Stone Brewing- 2013 Stone Imperial Russian Stout aged in Templeton Rye Whiskey Barrels
- Three Creeks Brewing- Raptor Rye IPA
- Widmer Brothers Brewing- Imperial O’Ryely Dark
To keep up with the latest news regarding the Rye Beer Fest check out www.ryebeerfest.com.
Two of the beers being featured are special collaboration beers. One was brewed by 10 Barrel Brewing Company in collaboration with Taplister and the other was brewed by Hopworks Urban Brewery in collaboration with Taplister. All proceeds from the sale of the collaboration beers will be donated to the Children’s Cancer Association.
About Dawn To Dusk:
Dawn to Dusk is an endurance paddling where paddlers do laps for 12 hours around Ross Island in downtown Portland to raise money for the Children’s Cancer Association. Last year Bridge City Paddling Club raised more than $28,000 for this great organization. Bridge City Paddling Club is a non-profit organization, dedicated to both community service and competition.