WOODINVILLE, WA – Redhook reveals their newest Seasonal beer, Redhook Wit. Redhook Wit is perfect for the warm summer months of outdoor BBQ-ing, sitting by the pool, or just taking a break by hanging inside, enjoying the AC and watching old re-runs of Gilligan’s Island. Redhook’s twist on the traditional Belgian-style ale is the addition of fresh ginger, which gives a refreshing snappiness to this lighter-bodied wheat beer.
Redhook Wit will be available through August in grocery stores in 12-ounce bottles and on draught across the U.S.
“Wit is a refreshing, drinkable beer and Redhook is excited to bottle it for the first time this summer,” said Greg Deuhs, Redhook brewmaster. “The beer follows traditional Belgian-style parameters while allowing for artistic freedom from our brewers.”
- Redhook Wit is brewed with Kolsch Yeast, two-row pale, malted wheat, Vienna oats, dried orange peel, coriander and finished with ginger.
- Redhook Wit offers a distinct citrus aroma with subtle spice, fruit and ginger flavors.
- Redhook Wit sports a light, hazy appearance and offers a refreshing thirst-quench finish.
Redhook Wit Rundown:
- Redhook Wit is a traditional Belgian-style ale with a ginger twist.
- ABV of 5.2 percent
- 8 IBU’s
- Available in 12-ounce bottle and on draught nationwide.