Portland, OR – Peaches are one of nature’s most dynamic and delicious fruits and have yielded some of the world’s most delicious beers. On Saturday November 9th the “Fest de Peche” at Saraveza will bring many of these together for the first time.
Experience some of the rarest and most delectable Peach beers and ciders and mead side-by-side in this one of a kind event. Featuring extremely rare barrel-aged sours, gold medal winners, Belgian imports and Peach Mead and Cider. Some of these will go quick!
- Upright Brewing: Fantasia
- Logsdon Farmhouse Ales: Peche n’ Brett
- Block 15 Brewing: Peche
- Great Divide: Peach Grand Cru
- Solera Brewery: Peche
- Bushwhacker Cider: Peach Ginger Cider
- Epic Ales: Brainless on Peaches
- Nectar Creek: Peach Mead
- Scaldis: Peche Mel
- Lompoc Brewing: Peach Wheat
For this special occasion Saraveza’s kitchen has prepared a menu of Peach foods that blend savory and sweet.
- Peach Wood Smoked Pork Medallions with a Peach Glaze with Sweet Potato Mash
- Chicken Breast stuffed with Peaches and Ricotta Cheese over Brown Rice
- Simple Fall Green Salad with Peachy Beerigrette
- Peach Sorbet
$18 gets you 10 tickets to start and additional tickets are $2 each. Saturday November 9th 11am – 10pm
1004 N. Killingsworth St., Portland, OR 97217