MILWAUKEE — If you’re looking to make a big splash with more variety AND want to free up some barspace in the increasingly diverse beer market, take a look at Perlick’s new Series 4076 Wall-Mount Beer Dispenser. As a wall-mount, it opens up your barspace for other uses while creating an impressive front-and-center visual statement—smooth, SEAMLESS construction all the way up to 32 faucets in 96.’ Need more? The number of faucets can be extended indefinitely with additional units.
Choice is the name of the game, and with the new Series 4076 you have plenty of options for adding beers, hard ciders, carbonated waters and more. Cleaning is easy, and flavor is clean and crisp–Perlick’s Forward Sealing Stainless Steel Faucets feature a revolutionary ball and floating O-ring design, which eliminates the need for a valve shaft. Beer is not exposed to air so the handle lever doesn’t stick, and there is no build up of mold and bacteria in the faucet body.
2015 wall mount dispnsr tower expansion.jpgAmong Key Features:
Modular Wall Mount Beer Dispenser – 4076
- Seamless head in any length up to 96” (32 faucets max)
- Gang run multiple heads in series for unlimited run length and faucet count
- Easy installation system – Heavy duty 14 ga. mounting bracket is slotted to allow anchoring to multiple wall studs along the length of the head
- Beer and glycol leads may exit through the back or bottom
- Optional glass rinser may be integrated into multiple glass racks in virtually any location along the drain pan
- Glycol cooled
Family owned since 1917, Perlick’s award-winning commercial product lines have maximized the profitability of the world’s finest restaurants, bars, stadiums, hotels and resorts. As a Milwaukee, Wisconsin, based manufacturer, Perlick is dedicated to providing innovative, customizable food and beverage storage and serving solutions. To learn more, visit perlick.com or call 800-558-5592.