Littleton, CO – Breckenridge Brewery today announced its expansion into Las Vegas, Nevada. With the help of Nevada Beverage, the brewery will make available a mix of core brands and small batch offerings.
“Our strategy since opening our new Littleton brewery last year has been to supply much-needed beer to our existing distribution partners first. Now that we’re catching up with our backlog, we’re thrilled to be able to quench Nevada’s thirst for some fine Colorado ales,” shared George O’Neill, Director of Sales and Marketing for Breckenridge Brewery. “We’ll continue to grow smart and steady with exciting new markets like Las Vegas, while we also supply those partners who stood by us when we were capacity constrained these last few years.” A team from Breckenridge Brewery is in Las Vegas this week to kick off the new territory with account visits and public sampling events across town:
Tuesday, November 1:
- Las Vegas Launch Event at Shakespeare’s Pub, 790 Coronado Center Dr., Henderson, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday, November 2:
- Sampling at Total Wine Boca Park, 730 S. Rampart Blvd., 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Sampling at Liquor World, 4760 W. Cactus Ave., 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Event at Bubby’s University, 4570 s. Hualapai Way, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Event at Khoury’s, 9340 W. Sahara Ave #106, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Thursday, November 3:
- Sampling at Total Wine Henderson, 501 N. Stephanie St., 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Sampling at Liquor World, 8544 Blue Diamond Rd., 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Event at Aces & Ales, 2801 N. Tenaya Way, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Friday, November 4:
- Sampling at Total Wine Centennial, 5720 Centennial Center Blvd., 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, November 5:
- Sampling at Total Wine, South Strip, 6885 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 12:00 – 3:00 p.m.
About Breckenridge Brewery:
Breckenridge Brewery opened its doors in 1990 in the ski town of Breckenridge, Colorado. What started as a small brewpub has grown into a one of the largest breweries in the U.S. The original brewery still serves its craft beer and delicious pub fare at altitude. The production brewery outside of Denver sends beer to thirty-five states and offers tours, dining, and a welcoming Colorado beer garden experience. With a focus on balanced, approachable and interesting beer, the brewery’s portfolio contains classics like Vanilla Porter, Avalanche Amber Ale, Agave Wheat, 471 Double IPA, and Breck IPA, along with a variety of specialty beers that include seasonals, barrel-aged beers, the Brewery Lane Series,and a newly announced nitrogen-charged canned series. Visit www.breckbrew.com for more information