Spokane, WAÔÇª No-Li Brewhouse continues to champion their small, hands-on culture by hosting “12: Small Batch Festival” at their brewery in Spokane, WA on August 23, 2014 from noon-4 PM.
“Small and hands-on is what being an American craft brewery is all about, and our small batch festival is how we’re celebrating. Every brewery is going to have a core line-up of beers, but it’s the innovation and creativity in pilot series, rare, and barrel-aged beers, that brewers, consumers and accounts thrive on,” says No-Li brewer Carey Fristoe.
Included in the 12 beers featured at the small batch festival is Blackfill, No-Li’s first-ever packaged barrel-aged beer, a kick-off to their new year-round barrel-aged series. Blackfill is a triticale whiskey barrel aged Imperial Stout, released in 22 oz bottles; there will only be 1200 bottles, and it will only be distributed in the Pacific Northwest.
No-Li 12: Small Batch Festival Beer List
- Freshly Dry-Hopped Dry Fly Triticale Whiskey Barrel Aged Born & Raised IPA
- Micro-Barrel Aged Wrecking Ball Imperial Stout
- Dry Fly Wheat Whiskey Barrel Aged Jet Star Imperial IPA
- Cask-Conditioned Barrel-Aged Born & Raised IPA
- Randallized Dry Fly Wheat Whiskey Barrel-Aged Jet Star Imperial IPA
- Oak-Aged Wrecking Ball Imperial Stout
- Townsend Cellars Barrel-Aged Aksel
- Cranberry & Chocolate Infused Oatmeal Milk Stout
- Dry-Hopped Winter Warmer
- 8-Month Whiskey Barrel-Aged Jet Star Imperial IPA
- Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Bean Infused Rise & Grind
- “Blackfill”: Triticale Whiskey Barrel Aged Wrecking Ball Imperial Stout
No-Li encourages those interested in attending the festival to buy their tickets early; availability is limited and expected to sell out in advance. Tickets are $20 in advance, $27 at the door (space permitting).
For detailed descriptions of the beers and more information about the festival please visit the event site at http://noli12.eventbrite.com.
Catch a glimpse of No-Li’s hands-on culture and small batch festival preparation in this short clip: http://youtu.be/MDfp4xw5r74
About No-Li Brewhouse
Born & Raised in Washington’s Inland Empire, No-Li Brewhouse is an internationally award-winning brewery, crafting Spokane-Style beers with No Boundaries: innovative beers brewed with locally sourced ingredients. No-Li has won nine international awards, including a gold medal from the 2012 Great American Beer Festival. For more information about our beers, brewery & the pub, visit www.nolibrewhouse.com.