HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. — Known for its seasonally inspired, handcrafted American food and drink, Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar is celebrating summer with the release of a new beer – Huckleberry Haze IPA. Launching on June 21, the summer solstice, the new beer will be joined by three new summer bites.
The new Huckleberry Haze IPA offers a fresh twist on the fan-favorite IPA with refreshing notes of huckleberry, tropical fruit, citrus and hints of strawberry. Sweet and slightly tart, huckleberries have a special place on Lazy Dog’s menu, as these elusive berries are found in mountainous regions like the Rockies. These berries bring a taste of the outdoors to every sip.
Select Lazy Dog locations will also offer guests the option to take home a limited release four-pack of the new Huckleberry Haze IPA ($12.00 plus tax). To find the nearest location, visit www.lazydogrestaurants.com.
Lazy Dog’s house beers are brewed by Golden Road Brewing. The Huckleberry Haze IPA joins the lineup of other craft-made house beers including:
- Ankle Buster Blonde – a clean and refreshing ale with just the right touch of sweetness.
- Howling Hive Hefe – provides a nice bready body with subtle notes of banana and clove.
- Liquid Blanket IPA – brings together hints of flavorful citrus and pine with a medium malt build.
- Sun Spanked Red – a medium-bodied, slightly toasty Irish-style red ale.
- Stargazer Nitro Stout – a classic Irish-style dry stout that is both rich and roasty with a smooth, creamy feel.
- In addition to the beers, Lazy Dog is adding three seasonally inspired dishes to the menu. These include:
- Grilled Artichokes – steamed with lemon and herbs, perfectly charred on the grill, and served with housemade roasted garlic tahini.
- Mini Corn Dogs – Nathan’s natural all beef hot dogs, corn batter dipped, fried to order and served with our housemade IPA mustard.
- Chili Peanut Wings – caramelized in pineapple juice, fish sauce, lime, jalapenos, garlic, ginger, chili flakes, sesame seeds, crushed peanuts, and cilantro.
Stay tuned to hear more about Lazy Dog’s next beer release.
ABOUT LAZY DOG RESTAURANT & BAR
Founded in 2003, Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar offers an innovative menu based on memorable family favorites, reinterpreted with bold new flavors. Inspired by founder Chris Simms’ time spent with family in the Rocky Mountains, the restaurant imparts a laid-back, outdoor lifestyle vibe. A culinary haven, and community favorite, Lazy Dog is dedicated to creating a warm and inviting experience through their handcrafted dishes and small-town hospitality. Known for their seasonally-inspired offerings, as well as specialty cocktails and craft beers, they currently boast 26 locations throughout California, Colorado, Nevada, and Texas, with more on the way. For additional information about Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar, please visit www.lazydogrestaurants.com.