CINCINNATI, OH – The Christian Moerlein Brewing Co. will be introducing their popular 15 Can Brewer’s Pack in a new Variety Pack edition.
The Moerlein Variety Pack features 5 styles of beer including a rotating seasonal feature brew. Explore the variety of the Christian Moerlein portfolio with 3 cans each of: Third Wave IPA, OTR Ale, Pacer Citra Pale Ale, Purity Pils, and a rotating feature can.
- Third Wave IPA- (6.5% ABV, 65 IBUs) an aggressively hopped India Pale Ale bursting with floral aromas and citrus flavor.
- Over-The-Rhine Ale- (5.8% ABV, 40 IBUs) The medium malt body is met with subtle hop addition to give OTR a perfect balance.
- Pacer Citra Pale Ale- (5% ABV, 40 IBUs) an explosive punch of citrus aromatics and notes of tropical fruit backed by an easy-drinking pale body
- Purity Pils- (5.5% ABV, 40 IBUs) serving up a clean and refreshing full-bodied taste with a hoppy, lemon zest aroma.
- Seasonal Feature- the seasonal feature brew will include the likes of Moerlein’s Bay of Bengal Double IPA, Big Piney IPA, Das Über Fest Lager, or Strawberry Pig Cream Ale. The feature will be labeled on each individual package.
The 15 can Brewer’s Packs are also available in Third Wave IPA and OTR Over-The-Rhine Amber Ale. All 15 Can Brewers Packs have a suggested retail for $17.99. The new Variety Pack will officially hit the market on March 15, 2017 and can be purchased at better beer retailers throughout Ohio and Kentucky.