Lupulin, the main component of the magical hop, brings joy to those who love their beer bitter, floral, dank and piney. Bootlegger’s Lupulin Thrill IPA proudly delivers the flavorful and aromatic experience with a blend of bright American hops that lets you know you have a hop bomb from a mile away.
Hopefully your taste buds can handle this unique 100 IBU West-Coast IPA, you may very well want to pair this 7.8% abv. IPA with equally bold cuisine.
Bootlegger’s Lupulin Thrill IPA is available now, at finer craft beer stores in our distribution footprint, as well as Bootlegger’s Tasting Room and Pilot Brewery at 130 S. Highland Ave in Fullerton.
Lupulin Thrill IPA Facts
- Conceived: Originally a tap only pilot brew at our tasting room in 2012, Lupulin Thrill made it’s bottle debut in 2013 and makes it’s return a few times each year.
- Format: 22 oz. bottles, 1, ÔàÖ bbl keg, ┬¢ bbl keg.
- Availability: Bottles available at retailers where Bootlegger’s beers are sold as well as Bootlegger’s Tasting Room in Fullerton, CA, you may find this on draft at food establishments that proudly serve Bootlegger’s beer.
- Ingredients: Hops (Warrior,Columbus,Palisade), Malt (2-Row,Munich,Cara Vienna), Our House Yeast and Water.
- Suggested food pairings: Thai food, Indian food, Buffalo wings, blue cheese.
- Stay tuned: We have a soft spot for the hops, so stay tuned for the release of Knuckle Sandwich DIPA, Dr. Tongue, and Farout IPA.
About Bootlegger’s Brewery
Established in 2008 by husband and wife Aaron and Patricia Barkenhagen, Bootlegger’s Brewery is one of the pioneer breweries in the emerging craft beer scene of Orange County California. Bootlegger’s makes a diverse portfolio ales and lagers with love and hard work, for the hard working man and woman. Learn more about Bootlegger’s Brewery by visiting http://bootleggersbrewery.com, and follow Bootlegger’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.