Sonoma County, CA – Racing back in July, Bear Republic Brewing Company® fan favorite Café Racer 15™ is arriving at a store near you. A summer seasonal release, Café Racer 15™ is one of our premium offerings with considerably limited production and distribution.
Releasing for the third time in bottles, Café Racer 15™ has received great praise in the beer community. Receiving a 99 on Ratebeer.com, a 94 on Beeradvocate.com, and a 4-star rating on Untappd, Bear Republic is excited to release this beer once again this year and give the customers what they have been waiting for.
Brewmaster and COO, Richard Norgrove, states, “Every year we get asked the question, when will Café Racer be coming back? Now is the time. Don’t wait to get your bottle this year.”
Café Racer 15™ won a Silver Medal at the 2012 Great American Beer Festival® up against 128 other entries in the Imperial India Pale Ale Category and was a winner at the 2014 Good Food Awards™.
About the Beer
- Description: Café Racer 15™ features aromas of bright citrus and resinous pine from the generous use of Citra, Amarillo, Cascade and Chinook hops which are complimented by a dry malt finish. The result is a high revving Double IPA that is loud and assertive, much like the rebellious street racers who inspired it. Never ride alone…
- Pairing Suggestions: Spicy Foods, Savory Dishes, Poultry & Pork Dishes, Parmesan Cheese, Aged Cheddar & Sheep’s Milk Cheeses
- Availability: Limited 22 oz. bottles and draft
- Hops: Citra, Amarillo, Cascade, Chinook
- ABV: 9.75% – IBUs: 100+ – Double IPA