The preliminary agenda for Brewbound Session San Diego is now available, and it’s packed with expert presentations from beer industry veterans as well as a few surprises.
The full-day conference, which will be held on Dec. 4 at the Paradise Point Resort & Spa, will feature a wide array of speakers and topics, including conversations on merger & acquisition activity in craft beer, current consumer trends, and, as always, insight into distribution and retail strategies for craft brewers.
Here’s a look at a few of the previously unannounced program additions:
- Panel Discussion: How Local Water Issues Affect Craft
- Panel Discussion: Offbeat Retail Opportunities for Craft
- Growing Brewery Profile: Green Flash Brewing – Mike Hinkley, co-founder, Green Flash Brewing
- Breakout Sessions: Specially designed tracks for ‘Maturing’ and ‘Established’ Craft Breweries
- 1st Annual Brewbound Awards Presentation
We’ll release more detailed discussions of program highlights in the coming days, but in the meantime, check out the full agenda. We look forward to seeing you on Dec. 4 in San Diego.
Questions? Please contact Jon Landis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-231-8834.
About the Brewbound Session:
The Brewbound Session is a business conference addressing the topics that most directly impact the decisions craft brewers are faced with as they look to grow their brands. The event focuses on the business side of craft, offering brewers a unique opportunity to learn from and network with industry experts.