Brewbound is pleased to announce an initial roster of speakers for Brewbound Session Summer ’15, taking place on June 11 at Moonlight Studios (1446 W. Kinzie) in Chicago.
Our first group of speakers features a wide-range of craft brewery executives, entrepreneurs, marketers and investors who will discuss growth strategies for emerging companies in the beer industry’s most competitive and dynamic category.
The full-day conference will feature dozens of presentations and panel discussions, including two conversations with the chiefs of both Anheuser-Busch’s and MillerCoors’ craft divisions. A-B’s Andy Goeler and Tenth & Blake’s Scott Whitley will provide insight into their respective company’s craft portfolios and explain their growing interest in the segment.
Other notable speakers, panelists and topics include:
- Rapid Growth, Acquisitions and Company Culture with Oskar Blues founder Dale Katechis, and marketing director Chad Melis.
- Portfolio Strategies with John Bryant, Co-Founder, No-Li Brewhouse
- The M&A Environment for Craft with Townsend Ziebold, Managing Partner, First Beverage Group
- Branding and Storytelling Approaches with Michael Kiser, brand strategist and founder of Good Beer Hunting
- Alan Newman, President, Alchemy & Science
- Josh Deth, Managing Partner, Revolution Brewing
- Cary Greene, Attorney, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- As well as distributor, retailer and data presentations
Stay tuned for complete session descriptions and additional speaker announcements, which will be made in the coming weeks.
Those interested in attending Brewbound Chicago are encouraged to take advantage of early registration pricing, which will continue through May 8.
Sponsorship opportunities also still remain — please contact John McKenna at (617) 231-8825 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
We look forward to seeing you in the Windy City!
About Brewbound Session:
Combining the best in business information and networking, the Brewbound Session offers an unmatched strategic learning opportunity for craft brewers and wholesalers. Focused on the business side of craft brewing, the event will take place in Chicago, IL on Thursday, June 11.
The Brewbound Session provides an excellent opportunity to learn marketing, investment, and distribution strategies, as well as hear case studies of successful brands in a highly collaborative atmosphere. The upcoming conference aims to address the topics that most directly impact craft brewers as they look to grow their brands.