11/6/2020 -- Cold Mountain Release Weekend
OFFICIAL BREWERY EVENT FROM Highland Brewing Company
Visit Official Event Site
Cold Mountain Season kicks off from Nov 6-14. Ticketed Release Weekend will be held Nov 6-Nov 8.Cold Mountain season kicks off with a flurry of festivities from November 6-14. Friday, November 6- Sunday, November 8 will have ticketed Celebration Sessions from 12-4 PM for families and 6-10 PM for the +21 crowd. Each session includes exclusive cask tappings, live music, and special draft beer releases. Guests must buy a ticket to gain access to the property on the first weekend of Cold Mountain as we are operating at a reduced guest capacity.
Daily allotments of two pre-made packaged beer options, Holiday Packs and Cheer Packs, will be available only by pre-order online. Additional allotments of packaged beer will be available for onsite purchase each day.
The festivities continue through November 14. Access passes will not be required to visit Highland Brewing on or after Monday, November 9.
Tickets required for release weekend! November 6-8
To join us at the brewery for the Cold Mountain Release weekend, you must purchase a $10 access pass. Your access pass will guarantee entry to Highland Brewing property on your designated day and session time. Tickets go on sale Monday, October 12!!
All guests must be seated at a table during Cold Mountain festivities and we have opened several venues to allow for more space! Enjoy the Taproom, the bier garden festival tent in the Meadow or the ski lodge themed Event Center. Each venue is open with limited capacity so folks may have to wait for a table in certain spaces at peak times.
* 12 PM-4 PM Celebration Session: $10 per person. Children 5 and under free. Children must remain with their parents at all times and seated at their designated tables. The access pass does not include beer.
* 6 PM-10 PM Celebration Session: $10 per person. Limited to guests 21+ ONLY, no exceptions. The access pass does not include beer.
When you purchase your access pass, you will also have the option to pre-order a Holiday Pack or Cheer Pack. Allotments of Cold Mountain Holiday and Cheer Packs will sell out before access passes, but there will be plenty of Cold Mountain on draft at the brewery as well as smaller packaged beer allotments available for purchase.
Beer Packs: Holiday & Cheer Packs
Daily allotments of Holiday and Cheer Packs are available to pre-order online for pickup on a designated day between November 6 and 14. These pre-made packs are the only way to purchase packaged Imperial Cold Mountain and the blue 1-liter bottles of Cold Mountain.
* Holiday Pack ($124 + tax) includes Cold Mountain (one 1-liter bottle, two 22oz bottles, case of four 6-pack bottles), Coconut Cold Mountain (one 4-pack of 16oz cans), Imperial Cold Mountain (one 4-pack of 16oz cans). Limit 1 pack per person.
* Cheer Pack ($61 + tax) includes Cold Mountain (three 22oz bottles), Coconut Cold Mountain (one 4-pack of 16oz cans), Imperial Cold Mountain (one 4-pack of 16oz cans). Limit 1 pack per person.
Packaged Beer at the Brewery
In addition to the pre-ordered packs, limited quantities of the following will be available for purchase:
* Cold Mountain 6-pack bottles ($13 + tax) - Limit 4 per person (1 case).
* Coconut Cold Mountain 4-pack of 16oz cans ($20 + tax) - Limit 2 per person.
* Cold Mountain Gift Bag ($28 + tax) - (1) 22 oz bottle of Cold Mountain, a limited-edition Spicewalla Cold Mountain spice blend, and cookie-cutter all wrapped up with a bow. Unlimited while supplies last.
All Cold Mountain package types will be limited to daily allotments in order to spread the love and the beer options available for sale at the brewery throughout the 9-day celebration period.
Cold Mountain and COVID Restrictions
To keep our staff and our guests safe and comfortable, Highland Brewing has the following COVID restrictions in place:
* All guests must be seated at a table to remove their masks and enjoy their pint
* Tables can accommodate parties of up to 6 guests.
* Standing room is not available. Please do not bring your own chairs.
* Masks are required for all guests over 5 years.
* You will not be able to enter any of our spaces without a mask. NO EXCEPTIONS. Guests who cannot wear masks for medical reasons should plan to visit on Monday, November 9 or later and request curbside pickup for packaged beer.
* Credit card transactions only. No cash purchases.
* Day Celebration Sessions are family-friendly, children over 6 require an access pass. Children must remain seated with their parents.
* Well-behaved pets on a leash are allowed and must remain with the owner at all times.
Friday, November 6th
Day Session 12-4pm: Sidecar Honey (12:30-1:30 and 2-3pm)
Evening Session 6-10pm: Random Animals (6:30-7:30 and 8-9pm)
Event Center Ski Lodge: DJ Ryan (6:30-9:30pm)
Saturday, November 7th
Day Session 12-4pm: Hustle Souls (12:30-1:30 and 2-3pm)
Evening Session 6-10pm: Pleasure Chest (6:30-7:30 and 8-9pm)
Event Center Ski Lodge: DJ Mitch (6:30-9:30pm)
Sunday, November 8th
Day Session 12-4pm: Eleanor Underhill & Friends (12:30-1:30 and 2-3pm)
Evening Session 6-10pm: The Get Right Band (6:30-7:30 and 8-9pm)
Event Center Ski Lodge: DJ Mitch (6:30-9:30pm)
Tuesday, November 10th
Cold Mountain Flights & Morsel Cookie pairing 5-9pm
Wednesday, November 11th
Live music from Woody Wood 6-8pm
Thursday, November 12th
Cold Mountain Beer Dinner 6-9pm in the Barrel Room
Tickets required – get yours HERE link to https://coldmountain2020.simpletix.com/e/59854 (https://coldmountain2020.simpletix.com/e/59854)
Friday, November 13th
Ashley Heath and Her Heathens 6-8pm
Saturday, November 14th
Laura Blackley and the Wildflowers 6-8pm
Event listing posted on October 23, 2020 12:32PM