New York, NY – Breakthru Beverage Group is pleased to announce the key members of its leadership team who will oversee the company’s sales and commercial efforts. This team brings experience and market-based successes from legacy Charmer Sunbelt and Wirtz Beverage operations. All will report directly to CEO Greg Baird and will drive an integrated approach to sales and commercial strategy across the US.
“Each of these leaders was selected for their insights and experiences, and we are excited to have a great mix of perspectives at the helm,” said Greg Baird, CEO, Breakthru Beverage Group. “Breakthru represents some of the best brands in the country, and this team is poised to drive our business forward by delivering for existing partners and capitalizing on new found opportunities.”
Newly appointed leaders include:
- Bob Catalani, EVP, Sales & Marketing, will be responsible for key supplier relations and sales and marketing efforts for partners such as Brown-Forman, Gallo and Proximo. He will also oversee national account sales across
- Kevin Roberts, EVP, Sales & Marketing, will drive supplier relations and sales and marketing efforts for partners including William Grant, Remy Martin, Stoli Group, Kobrand, Tito’s, Miller-Coors and Heineken. He will also lead the company’s efforts in the fine wine and Craft brands business segments.
- Kevin O’Neil, EVP, Diageo & Moët Hennessy, will manage Breakthru Beverage Group’s Diageo and Moët Hennessy portfolio and relationships across all markets.
- Brian Albenze, EVP, Commercial, will oversee capabilities, tools and strategies to enhance the company’s commercial platform, bringing added value to our suppliers and customers.
- Maggie Lapcewich, EVP, Integration, will lead the integration process, working closely with the leadership team to ensure our functional and operating model is set for long-term success.
- Joe Marotta, Regional President, West, will lead the company’s operations in Colorado, Arizona and in Nevada once state licensing requirements are completed.
- David Lockie, Regional President, Midwest, will lead the company’s operations in Illinois, Minnesota, Wisconsin and
- Kevin Dunn, Regional President, East, will lead the company’s operations in New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and the
- Bob Drinon, Regional President, South, will lead the company’s operations in Florida, South Carolina and Virginia.
All assumed their roles on January 1, 2016 and each is a member of the company’s Executive Leadership Team.
“We see tremendous opportunity to drive performance with our current business and to attract new supplier partners. These leaders are strategically focused on that,” explained Baird. “We are more committed than ever to demonstrating through our expertise and integrity what makes us the best in our markets.”
About Breakthru Beverage Group:
Breakthru Beverage was formed by joining substantial holdings of The Charmer Sunbelt Group and Wirtz Beverage Group. The company employs more than 7,000 associates and with its affiliates have operations in 19 markets across the country and Canada.