Fullerton,CA – Bootlegger’s Brewery is proud to announce the inclusion of Rocco Red into our core beer lineup. Rocco Red Ale will be joining our other flagship beers Palomino Pale Ale, Old World Hefeweizen, Golden Chaos, Black Phoenix and Rustic Rye IPA as a full time offering.
Rocco Red is an American Red Ale that has been enjoyed at our Fullerton, CA tasting room for a few years now. It has satisfied those who like a beautiful, full bodied ale that many consider to be perfectly balanced with rich malts and American hops.
Bootlegger’s Rocco Red is available now, at finer craft beer stores in our distribution footprint, as well as Bootlegger’s Tasting Room and Pilot Brewery at 130 S. Highland Ave in Fullerton.
Rocco Red Facts
- Conceived: Originally a tap only pilot brew at our tasting room in 2011, this is Rocco’s first bottling
- 7.1% abv. (alcohol strength) 37 IBUs (Bitterness)
- Format: 22 oz. bottles, ÔàÖ bbl kegs, ┬¢ bbl kegs.
- Availability: Bottles available at retailers where Bootlegger’s beers are sold as well as Bootlegger’s Tasting Room in Fullerton, CA, you may find this on draft at food establishments that proudly serve Bootlegger’s beer.
- Ingredients: Hops (Nugget, Columbus, Chinook, Cascade), Malt (2 Row Barley, Special Roast, Crystal 60, Munich, Crystal 90 ), Our House Yeast and Water.
- Suggested food pairings: Hamburgers, carnitas, grilled chicken, blue cheese
- Stay tuned: Pumpkin Ale and Knuckle Sandwich are right around the corner.
About Bootlegger’s Brewery
Established in 2008 by husband and wife Aaron and Patricia Barkenhagen, Bootlegger’s Brewery is one of the pioneering breweries in the emerging craft beer scene of Orange County California. Bootlegger’s makes a diverse portfolio ales and lagers with love and hard work, for the hard working man and woman. Learn more about Bootlegger’s Brewery by visiting http://bootleggersbrewery.com, and follow Bootlegger’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.