Brewbound is pleased to announce that Harpoon Brewery will once again host the official Brewbound Session welcome reception on Wednesday May 28, the evening before Brewbound puts on its bi-annual business conference at the Revere Hotel in downtown Boston.
Brewbound Session attendees wishing to attend the welcome reception should head to the Harpoon Brewery tasting room, located at 306 Northern Ave. in Boston, Mass. A variety of Harpoon beers and spent-grain pretzels will be available. The event will begin at 6 P.M.
The Brewbound Session is a full-day business conference offering beer industry professionals a unique opportunity to learn from and network with brewers, distributors, investors and suppliers. Confirmed speakers at the May 29 event include:
- Mark Hellendrung, President & CEO, Narragansett Beer
- Marty Ochs, Founder, E3 Craft Strategies
- Joe Whitney, Director of Sales, Sierra Nevada Brewing
- Naomi Neville, National Sales Director, Allagash Brewing
- Maggie Foley, Co-Founder, Backlash Beer Company
- Luke Livingston, Founder, Baxter Brewing
- JC Tetreault, Founder, Trillium Brewing
- Sam Hendler, Co-Founder, Jack’s Abby Brewing
- Chris Lohring, Founder, Notch Brewing
- Tyler Mosher, Co-Founder, Downeast Cider House
- Rob Mitchell, VP of Sales, Manhattan Beer Distributors
- Brian Murphy, Director of Sales and Marketing, Massachusetts Beverage Alliance
- Suzanne Schalow & Kate Baker, Co-Founders, Craft Beer Cellar
- Craig Farlie, Partner, Farlie Turner & Co.
- Tom Fox, Partner, CM Profit Group
- Andrew Teman, Founder, Heart Creative Agency
To register for the Brewbound Session, please click here.
The Brewbound Session, which will take place on May 29 at the Revere Hotel in downtown Boston, is a full-day conference for beer industry professionals. The event focuses on the strategic marketing, brand building and business development issues that most directly impact craft brewers. A variety of distribution, retail, investment and branding discussions are offered.
Brewbound Session attendees will have multiple opportunities to engage speakers, both during the moderated portions of the program and also during structured networking and sampling breaks.
Sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities are available. To learn more or for questions regarding registration, please contact Mike Vassallo at email@example.com or by phone at 617-231-8827 to learn more.