9/29/2020 -- Holidaily Brewing to Host Gluten-free Homebrew Competition
OFFICIAL BREWERY EVENT FROM Holidaily Brewing Company
Holidaily invites gluten-free homebrewers to submit beers!Holidaily Brewing Company invites gluten-free homebrewers to submit beers for their 2nd annual gluten-free homebrew competition. Beer will be judged by a panel of commercial brewers and industry experts. Judges will complete score sheets and return to applicants.
As the winner's prize, Holidaily will brew the beer voted best overall and put the beer on tap, highlighting the winner. Crowlers of the beer will be shipped to the winner.
1. Type of Competition – Any style of gluten-free beer. All ingredients must be gluten-free. Please no oats. Yeast raised on a ?gluten-free medium only (no liquid yeast allowed).
2. Entrant Eligibility – Open to all homebrewers who brew their entries on dedicated gluten-free home equipment
3. Number of Bottles or Cans Per Entry – 4 bottles or cans will be needed for judging
4. Bottle Size – minimum of 10 ounce bottles; minimum of 12 ounce cans
5. Entry Fees – None
6. Deadline – Beers must arrive at Holidaily by 9/21
7. Entry Cap – Limit 2 entries per person
8. Late Entries – Any entries received after the deadline of 9/21? may be included in the judging but ineligible to receive the award
9. Gluten reduced beer, mead or cider will not be considered.
Event listing posted on July 13, 2020 5:04PM