4/24/2020 -- BVBrewscene Craft Beer Weekend
Visit Official Event Site
BVBrewscene Craft Beer Weekend is a 3-day elevated beer & culinary festival in Chester County, PAJoin us for the inaugural BVBrewScene Craft Beer Weekend on April 24 through April 26th to celebrate amazing local purveyors of craft beer and food in Chester County PA. City Brew Tours in collaboration with BVBrewScene.com has curated a multi-day event of beer education, behind-the-scenes tours, VIP Tastings, palate-pleasing pairings, live entertainment, local attractions and much much more.
THIS 3-DAY GENERAL ADMISSION WEEKEND PASS FOR THE FESTIVAL INCLUDES ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING EVENTS:
FRIDAY, APRIL 24 - 7:00 PM - HOSTED AT THE AMERICAN HELICOPTER MUSEUM
This event will showcase the best in local Chester County food and beer. Navigate your way through multiple stations consisting of tapas-style plates paired expertly with some of the best beers from Chester County breweries. Featured breweries include Victory, Locust Lane, La Cabra, Stolen Sun, and Root Down among many others. Each brewery will serve two different beers and every beer will be expertly paired with a unique chef tasting from local restaurants like The Whip Tavern, Hearth Kitchen, The Gables at Chadds Ford, Bamba Taco + Bar, Kennett Square Inn and many more. Music, local attractions, and much more will make this event an amazing kick-off to an unforgettable weekend.
Day 2 & 3 | BREW TOURS, Saturday, April 25th - 2:00 pm, Sunday, April 26th- 11:00 am | GUIDED TOURS OF 4 LOCAL BREWERIES EACH DAY
Hop aboard our bus as we visit four of the area’s best breweries. We’ll learn about the history of brewing in Pennsylvania and Chester while sampling beers and venturing behind the scenes to learn about the operations of Chesco’s current stars of the local brewing scene. This tour will also include a beer-themed snack pairing, a souvenir BVBrewscene Craft Beer Weekend tasting glass, a City Brew Tours Lanyard with Beer Passport & tasting notes, and a BVBrewscene swag bag with discounts to local attractions & restaurants.
A VIP ticket option is available to add as an option to this ticket for an upcharge. It includes the following VIP exclusive perks:
- Access to Bottle Share and founder talk Saturday evening with beer-themed apps
- Early Access to Friday's kickoff event
- Access to VIP area during Welcome Reception
- Priority seating on Brew Tours bus
- Limited Release BVBrewscene hat
SAMPLE MENU FOR FRIDAY'S EVENING:
- Roasted Crispy Duck Wing w/ dressed in a sweet and spicy sauce from The Gables at Chadds Ford paired with La Cabra Brewing's Belgian Tripel Eloise.
- Sautéed Exotic Mushrooms and beef blend with brandy demi in puff pastry with Victory's Braumeister Pils
- Hickory smoked pork sliders w/ cucumber pineapple slaw, Chesco BBQ sauce with Locust Lane's BaltNick Porter
Event listing posted on February 24, 2020 9:37PM