Around this time last month, we were busy hosting nearly 250 beer industry professionals at the Brewbound Session in Brooklyn.
Held on June 9 at the Liberty Warehouse in Red Hook, the summer 2016 edition of our bi-annual business conference featured a variety of presentations from craft entrepreneurs and panel discussions with notable industry experts, including:
- Andy Thomas, CEO, Craft Brew Alliance
- Alan Newman, President, Alchemy & Science
- Christine Perich, CEO, New Belgium Brewing
- Robin Ottaway, President, Brooklyn Brewery
- Jerome Pellaud, VP of Crafts & Specialties, Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Bill Covaleski, Co-Founder, Victory Brewing
- Phineas DeMink, Co-Founder, Southern Tier Brewing
- Danelle Kosmal, VP, Beverage Alcohol Practice, Nielsen
- Bryant Goulding, Co-Founder, Rhinegeist Brewery
- Bob Bonder, Co-Founder, Rhinegeist Brewery
- Chris Gallant, Co-Founder, Bronx Brewery
- Jeremy Cowan, Founder, Shmaltz Brewing
- Mark Rieth, Owner, Atwater Brewery
- Jasper Cuppaidge, Founder, Camden Town Brewery
- Jeff Carefoote, Owner, Amsterdam Brewing
- Paul Barnett, Managing Director, Ulysses Management
While the event itself has already come and gone, we’re now pleased to offer video playback of every conversation from the show! Check out the Brewbound Session Brooklyn 2016 playlist on YouTube for every discussion.
If you missed out on attending the Brooklyn Brewbound Session and are interested in joining us for the next round on Dec. 1 in San Diego, take advantage of early registration pricing by signing up for the event today. Save up to $200!