Hop Swap (6.1% ABV) is named for a process — a deliberate brewing of a solid American Ale where the hops are annually swapped out as an experiment. The 2012 Hop Swap has Centennial, Cascade and Citra hops in it. The grapefruit and pine notes of the Cascade and Centennial hops blend perfectly with the mango and passion fruit aromas from the Citra hops. This draft only offering forces you to drink it now when the hop character is at its best. Swirl, sniff and quaff away!
Hop Swap Fact Sheet:
- Style: IPA
- History: First Brewed in 2012
- Orig. Gravity: 15 ┬░P
- Aroma: Pine, grapefruit, mango & passion fruit
- Flavor: Light body with a hoppy dryness
- Ingredients: Brewed with American 2-row, 40L Caramel malt and Chocolate malts
- Hops: Cascade, Centennial and Citra
- Color: Light Straw 8.6 SRM
- ABV: 6.1%
- IBUs: 52
- Pairing Suggestions: Spicy foods, vinaigrettes, & grilled vegetables
Hop Swap is a limited release, available while supplies last on draft at all Sebago locations and select bars and restaurants throughout Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.
About Sebago Brewing Company:
Since its creation in 1998, Sebago Brewing Company has been brewing unique, high quality craft beers. Originally a single brewpub, Sebago has grown to include four brewpubs and to package beer distributed throughout New England. Sebago Brewing Company continues to tempt and arouse the palates of New England’s beer lovers. Sebago Brewing Company uses all American malt, hops and crisp water from Sebago Lake. For more information on Sebago Brewing Company’s events and beer go to www.sebagobrewing.com.