Brewbound.com is pleased to announce live video streaming of its Brew Talks Southeast Tour, a FREE traveling meetup series for craft beer industry professionals sponsored by Crown Beverage Packaging and VicinityBrew.
The first stop during the week-long tour which will take place on Monday, February 24 at SweetWater Brewing in Atlanta. The live broadcast will take begin at 5:30 P.M. EST and can be accessed by visiting http://www.brewbound.com/livestream.
Brew Talks — a free, educational and networking series that aims to provide craft brewers with access to valuable insight into the branding, marketing and distribution of craft beer — will make stops at three Southeast breweries during the week-long tour. Each stop on the tour will feature panel discussions with well-known craft beer industry professionals. Notable participants include:
- Freddy Bensch, Founder, SweetWater Brewing
- Dave Guender, VP of Sales, SweetWater Brewing
- Russell Faar, Owner, Greenco Beverage Company
- Wes Anderson, Brand Manager, Savannah Distributing
- Jason Ingram, East Regional Sales Manager, Left Hand Brewing
- Sean Wilson, Founder, Fullsteam Brewery
- Brad Johnston, Owner, Tryon Distributing
- Jeff Mims, Chief Sales Officer, Mims Distributing Company
- Steve Crandall, Founder, Devils Backbone
- Hayes Humprhreys, COO, Devils Backbone
- Sam Crickenberger, Director of Community Development, Rockbridge County
Two additional live broadcasts — taking place at Fullsteam Brewery in Durham, North Carolina and Devils Backbone Brewing in Lexington, Virginia — will begin at 5:30 P.M EST on Wednesday, February 26 and Thursday February, 27 respectively.
To learn more about Brew Talks, please visit: http://www.brewbound.com/events/brewtalksse14/
Launched in 2013, Brew Talks are designed to provide craft brewers, distributors and retailers the opportunity to come together in beer friendly locales and have in-depth discussions on the business side of craft beer.