Last week, Brewbound Session Boston 2014 turned Space 57 at the Revere Hotel into a hub of networking and education for over 170 brewers, distributors, retailers and investors.
Attendees who joined Brewbound’s fifth full-day business conference were treated to range of informative panel discussions and presentations on sales and distribution, marketing, investment, brand building, and business development strategies.
Attendees of the May 29 Brewbound Session heard from:
- Mark Hellendrung, President & CEO, Narragansett Beer
- Marty Ochs, Founder, E3 Craft Strategies
- Joe Whitney, Director of Sales, Sierra Nevada Brewing
- Naomi Neville, National Sales Director, Allagash Brewing
- Maggie Foley, Co-Founder, Backlash Beer Company
- Luke Livingston, Founder, Baxter Brewing
- JC Tetreault, Founder, Trillium Brewing
- Sam Hendler, Co-Founder, Jack’s Abby Brewing
- Chris Lohring, Founder, Notch Brewing
- Tyler Mosher, Co-Founder, Downeast Cider House
- Rob Mitchell, VP of Sales, Manhattan Beer Distributors
- Brian Murphy, Director of Sales and Marketing, Massachusetts Beverage Alliance
- Suzanne Schalow & Kate Baker, Co-Founders, Craft Beer Cellar
- Craig Farlie, Partner, Farlie Turner & Co.
- Tom Fox, Partner, CM Profit Group
- Andrew Teman, Founder, Heart Creative Agency
This year’s Brewbound Session also featured the second installment of the Startup Brewery Challenge, which gave nine different startup brewery and cider company owners the chance to showcase their brands and business plans in front of a judging panel of brewers, distributors and retail experts.
Now, attendees can relive the event through our Facebook photo gallery. We’ve compiled the best shots from throughout the day, each one showcasing the premium learning and networking opportunities offered to attendees of the Brewbound Session.
The next Brewbound Session will take place on December 4 at the Paradise Point in San Diego, Calif. Early registration is now open!