This year’s Brewbound Session video playback includes over five hours of insight into the marketing, branding and distribution of craft beer.
Held on December 4 at the Paradise Point Resort & Spa in San Diego, Calif., the 2014 winter Brewbound Session highlighted a number of challenges facing craft brewers as they push towards a Brewers Association goal of achieving 20 percent market share by 2020. More than 225 brewers, distributors and investors attended the event and learned from like likes of:
- Andy Thomas, CEO, Craft Brew Alliance
- John McDonald, Founder, Boulevard Brewing
- Lester Jones, Chief Economist, NBWA
- David Walker, Co-Founder, Firestone Walker Brewing
- Christian McMahan, Managing Partner, Smartfish Group
- Lisa and Mike Hinkley, Co-Founders, Green Flash Brewing
- Tomme Arthur, Co-Founder, Port Brewing/The Lost Abbey
- Tom McCormick, Executive Director, California Craft Brewers Association
- Eugene Pak, Attorney, Wendel Rosen Black & Dean LLP
- And many more…
For those who were unable to attend the event in person and missed the live video stream of the event, or for attendees who would like to review some of the presentations from conference, video playback is now available on BevNET FBU. While a subscription fee is required to view most content on the site, Brewbound is pleased to offer a select few presentations from the day at no cost. Please visit BevNET FBU to gain full access to all prior Brewbound Session events and other beverage-focused video content.
Want to relive the event in photos? We’ve compiled the best shots from throughout the day, each one showcasing the premium learning and networking opportunities offered to attendees of the Brewbound Session.