It’s Throwback Thursday and we’re tossing it all the way back to last week, when we hosted nearly 200 beer industry professionals for a jam-packed day of learning and networking at Brewbound Session Chicago.
Held on June 11 at the Moonlight Studios in Chicago, the 2015 Brewbound Session highlighted the growing challenges of scaling a brand in today’s ultra-competitive craft landscape.
We’re pleased to announce that every speaker presentation and panel discussion is now available for viewing on the Brewbound YouTube Channel. Featured speakers include:
- Andy Goeler, CEO of Craft, Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Scott Whitley, President, Tenth & Blake (MillerCoors)
- Jim McGreevy, President, Beer Institute
- Craig Purser, CEO, National Beer Wholesalers Association
- Alan Newman, President, Alchemy & Science
- Dale Katechis, Founder, Oskar Blues
- Chad Melis, Marketing Director, Oskar Blues
- Larry Bell, Founder, Bell’s Brewery
- Mike Stevens, Co-Founder, Founders Brewing
- John Bryant, Founder, No-Li Brewhouse
- Josh Deth, Partner, Revolution Brewing
- John Laffler, Founder, Off Color Brewing
- Ben Savage, CMO, Flying Dog Brewery
- Townsend Ziebold, Managing Partner, First Beverage Group
- Dan Wandel, Principal, Beverage Alcohol Clients, IRI Worldwide
- Cory Rellas, COO, Drizly Inc.
- Michael Kiser, Founder, Good Beer Hunting
- Cary Greene, Attorney, Davis Wright Tremaine
Brewbound Session attendees are also encouraged to scroll through the Brewbound Session photo album on Facebook and tag themselves!
Early registration for Brewbound Session San Diego, taking place on Dec. 3 in at the Paradise Point Resort & Spa, is now open. Save $100 by registering TODAY!